10

Today is the day Mal and her gang is going to drop off the wand. Mila starts forming a plan with Gil to overthrow Uma and Harry. While back on the other team they are planning on kidnapping Mila to get her home.
Mila wraps her fingers around Ursula's locket. Uma notices and yells in anger "What are you doing! My mom was supposed to give that locket to me!"
While Harry and Gil form a plan of their own.

Mila's version.

She pointed her sword at me. I dropped my locket on my chest and put my hands up in surrender. "Aunt Ursula let me have it." I say calmly. Uma's eyes got a spark of anger in them. She ripped off my locket. "Hey!" I say angerly "give that back it's mine now!" I say trying to snatch it. Suddenly we are fighting like sister's trying to keep some stupid toy. But it's a locket and it's not stupid. After a minute Ursula came out. Grabbed the locket and put it on my neck. Yells at Uma. Then goes back in her cave.

Narrator

Uma turned to Mila. Her eyes full of hatred and fury. She yells for Harry. "Harry!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Yes." He drags out the s for a bit. "Take Mila down with Ben till noon. This is her punishment." She smirks cockily. Mila tries to run, but Harry grabbed her against her will. She struggles and screams but nothing worked. Finally they made it to the ship. Harry throws Mila in with Ben. "I hate you! You big asshole!" Mila yells flipping him off. Ben looks at the scene in front of him. "Uma said I can punish you." Harry closed the door behind him making his way to Ben. He ties Ben up to the pole. Duck taping his mouth shut. He turns to Mila. She grabs her sword. They both get in a dueling position. After a minute of close calls and a lot of cuts. Harry gets Mila off guard and makes her fall.
She realized what's happening so does Ben. Their eyes widening. He starts beating her. This is apart of the plan mate. You have to hate me. Harry thinks.

Mila is bawling her eyes out. During and after Harry left. "That wasn't a part of the plan. But I should have expected it." Mila muttered. She got up quickly. Grabbing her sword. "Stupid Harry. Forgot my sword." Even though to Mila's dismay she broke the ropes to untie Ben. "Great let's get out of here and back home." Ben says.
"Hold on. Just because I helped you get untied doesn't mean I'm helping you escape. Ok. Sorry not sorry. Plus even if I could I can't. Uma has guards all around this boat. Plus I don't want another punishment." Mila kicked the chair. Ben's eyes soften realize he can comfort her now. He comes to her. Though Mila flinched and takes a step back. A hand on her sword at the ready. Ben's eyes soften more if that's even possible. "I'm so sorry. If I was stronger to get out of the ropes I would have helped so that wouldn't have happened." Mila looks down. Even though he hurt her. "Its not your fault or place to say sorry. You couldn't have done anything." Mila did know Ben cared. "I know you and the others care about me a little. But they should know I'm home. This is and will always be my everyday life. Kids younger then me get rapped too. It's sick. Plus there parents wouldn't have cared either. It's life Ben. Auradon was made for the innocent. To protect them. The isle helps protect them from that. So please when and if you get the chance to escape. Leave here and do not think of coming back here for me. Come back for younger kids who have a better chance." Mila says. Ben looks at her.

Ben thoughts
She just got abused and she's still thinking of others. I don't understand. My mind is blank. She got abused. I could've helped. But those ropes. Ugh I'm hopeless. How is it whenever she speaks she says the truth. About auradon and the isle. It's the truth. I don't know. I can't think straight.

Mila sits down. They wait in comforting silence till noon.