Epilogue

"Thank you so much Jane, Mal and Fairy Godmother. I just want to keep this on the down low for now." They nodded understandably. "We found something but we are not 100 percent positive. Its like a seventy five chance it will work. To save your baby." Fairy Godmother admitted. "But there is a twenty five percent chance it will not work." Mila spoke. The three ladies nodded. "It is better then nothing. Plus we will keep looking and if there is a solution that is better then we will use that."

"Plus no wait." Mal stopped. "If it doesn't work my dad can use his ember on the baby to bring the child back." Mila felt the weight off her shoulders. She hugged Mal. "You think he would do that?" Then Hades walked in smirking. "Nothing I would not do for my niece." Everyone gasped. "Who is my dad?" She asked. "Your dad god of the sea. Had a one night stand with Cruella devil and Morgona when he was going threw a face. Actually you and your brother were conceved in one night." Mila and Mal cringed. Fairy godmother left earlier. "A threesome." Mila muttered texting Carlos. "But he is dead?" Mila asked. "Temporarily dead. He is back on Olympus." Hades spoke rolling his eyes. "So Mal is Carlos and my cousin. That is so cool. We are blood family." Mila and Mal hugged. Mila kissed Hades cheek. "Thank you Uncle Hades. It means the universe to me." He smiled softly. "Anything for you, Mal, and even Carlos." He joked. Making the girls laugh.

Mila and Gil are finally relaxed and excited for their water drop. Now all they have to do is wait and be prepared.

Almost nine months later. Mal and Bens baby is three months old. Jay and Lonnies baby is two and a half months. Audrey and Harrys child including Evie and Dougs baby are both one month born on the same day. Everyone loves that coincidence. Now Mila and Gil are expecting the day soon. Plus Carlos and Jane are halfway threw their pregnancy. Everyone was together at Evie and Dougs with their babies. As everyone was about to toast. "Cheers!" Everyone said but a sound of a plastic cup dropping to the floor made everyone look at Mila. "The baby is coming." Everyone quickly rushed to the hospital. Mal called Hades when he was taking his afternoon nap. He rushed over. Soon after a seven hour labor and a huge surprise. They realized twins were coming. So after another three hours a boy and girl was born. "We have water droplets now." Mila giggled. Gil pecked her lips. "What are their names?" Before they could reply. The first born son stopped breathing. Everyone panicked and fast then Zesus lighting bolt he used his ember on the baby boy. When all hope seemed lost the baby let out a giggle when his sister touched his hand. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. Mila and Gil had tears running down their faces. So did Hades, Carlos, and Mal. "Their names. She is Harmony River. And he is Elijah Storm."

"The last name for them?" The doctor asked. "We should pick a new last name. The start of something new." Gil said. "Adan?" She asked. "Their names are unique." He said. "Our family is unique." They smiled at each other.

"Ready to do this?" Gil asked Mila as they stepped on their castle front porch. "Yeah let's do this." They walked threw the front doors ready for the new challenge greater then anything else they ever faced.