15

Currently I'm in a limo. With Uma, Harry, Gil, and Celia. Gil told me I should have stayed but the real Uma and I made a pack to help the isle. As we get out I watched Hades get in the limo to leave and help Audrey. "Come on I'll take you to your father's place." I told Celia. She nodded tired.

The very next day I'm walking the boarders with Uma and Celia. We were discussing where to have a hidden place to help kids without others knowing it. We each had a cold black coffee in our hands it was really gross but better then nothing. Soon we dropped our cups and noticed the barrier was shaking. We looked out and saw the bridge connecting the isle and Auradon. I looked at Uma and we smiled at each other. She turned around to gather people and I walked out on the barrier. I met Evie in the middle. "I knew you guys would do the right thing." I told her.

She smiled at me. Now I finally understand why everyone sings and dances because this is the first time I actually joined them. I watched as all the isle people come out all hesitate and scared. "It's not a trap come on!" I yelled. They saw that I was fine and they all came running all happy and excited which made me feel a light on the inside. I looked up at Mal and Ben who were up on the balcony. "Thank you." I mouthed. They smiled at me. I saw Celia run over to me and hugged me. "You were right." She said. "When am I wrong?" I smirked. Carlos opened his mouth.

Narrater**
"Shut up." Mila told him smiling. The three of them laughed.
Mila watched as everyone was practically gone but the four original VK's stood. "You think they miss us?" Carlos asked. "Yes." Mila smiled. She stepped out of the shadows before adding "In their own special way." Soon they all took off leaving Mila to laugh watching them run back to what they called home for so long. She looked to the right and saw Gil standing there. "I think it's time I stopped acting dumb and I do something smart." He spoke. Mila grinned at him. "Like what?" She asked looking at him. "Like this." He said spinning her closer to him and he put his lips on hers.

Catching her by surprise but responding immediately. They heard a cough which made them turn around. "About time. I thought it was never gonna happen." Uma said. They looked at her confused. "Come on. I'm not stupid. You guys are so close. Gil is always so protective of you and you of him. You guys were so obvious. And not that sneaky when it came to each other."

They laughed. "Are we done with the whole acting like we don't care thing?" Mila asked about their fake hating each other. "Yeah we all have better lives here. We can finally be free." Uma hugged her cousin. "I'm glad we don't have to act like we hate each other no more." Mila said. "Same here." Harry said coming up with Audrey on his arm. Mila smirked at them. "Are bygones bygones?" She asked everyone. "I think this is a start of something great." Mila said.

They had a group hug. Soon Ben pulled Mila to the side. "Hey I'm sending Carlos away to a different part of the kingdom to get some information on your guys father. Do you want to go with him? Or help here for a while?" Ben asked her. "I'll stay and help clean up the isle so it's not lost since its finally found." Mila smiled at the isle. Ben hugged her. "I knew you would be apart of the revolution." Ben said. "King Ben. You say that to every VK who has tried taking over Auradon." Mila smiled. "And I haven't been wrong so far." He said. They hugged again and Ben excused himself to go back to his parents. Mila looked over the balcony. "Would you like to do the honners?" Fairy Godmother asked handing her the wand. "Me?" Mila asked. Godmother nodded. Mila took the wand carefully. Smiling. She pointing the wand at the isle she said "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo."

Soon the isle was all cleaned up. The houses and stores were fixed. The food was officially good and not rotten or gross. The clothes were updated. It looked like Auradon a little. "Well we should keep it a little villan like.." Mila waved it a little and the colors were darker and not as bright. "Perfect." She handed fairy godmother the wand back.

Mila was sitting on the porch of Evie's when Gil joined her. She had a cup of cocoa in her hands and a blanket on her. He sat next to her and wrapped a arm around her. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "You know I'm graduating early right? I'm gonna graduate with Carlos." She spoke. "That's amazing baby." Gil congratulated her. She blushed at the nick name. "You think taking the barrier down was a good idea?" Mila asked. "Depends if we all make the right choices." Gil said. "Will we?" She asked. "We will." He took her hand and they watched the sunset.