Chapter 9

A/N: Thanks for all of the reads!!!!! I am eternally grateful for the amount of reads this story got so far. Thank you!

I'm sorry for the really bad coloring and about how long it took to get this chapter published. My dang grandma just won't leave me alone! Also, I am sorry if this drawing may have offended you in some way (though I don't know why it would offend you). I tried to make as little characteristics and traits as I could. I also came to a realisation that I shouldn't draw a face while I was drawing a really awful face, so I erased that. That's what's on the mannequin lady's (I really don't know how to describe her) face if you were wondering.

That's all I have to say. Enjoy the chapter!
~

By the time Friday came, Y/N was moaning and groaning and fighting with her brain about if she had to go see Philippe or not. She fought and fought, but her brain eventually won, and Y/N started choosing out what she was going to wear for this oh-so-wonderful evening. In the end, Y/N had chosen a dress she had gotten from Erik when she first moved in with him (not in that way... yet).

The dress was very fancy but elegant (A picture of the dress is shown above.). At the top, it had a blue triangle-like shape, the top and bottom of which was encased with black lace. This section started just below the shoulder bone and was designed to cover the bust, as to not look too suggestive or inappropriate while at dinner. The black lace on the top also helped with this procedure by covering any cleavage that might show.

Just below the triangle of blue fabric, there were two sleeves on each arm. These were blue as well, and flowed gracefully around Y/N's arms.

The sleeves were connected to the part of the dress that covered Y/N's breasts and midsection. This section was also blue and it covered what needed to be very nicely, but was a bit uncomfortable because of the corset, which was held in place Y/N's back.

The midsection of the dress pointed down and connected to the large, blue skirt of the dress. The skirt was elegant and flowed to the ground, resembling the feathers of a swan. Below Y/N's knees, there were black bows, under which shiny black fabric started. The black fabric stopped when it reached Y/N's feet, however.

Y/N also added a few accessories to her evening attire. They included a pair of black gloves which started above her elbows, a diamond and sapphire necklace, and matching earrings. The necklace was made to form a circle. It had ten sapphires which bore a similar color to the dress, and which helped form that circle, and one that didn't. The largest sapphire was the middle piece, which held another oval-shaped sapphire, which was encased with diamonds that made the jewel look tear-shaped. There were diamonds at the top of the diamond-encased sapphire that curved to look similar to a bow. This piece rested in the space between her collarbones. That sapphire was also connected to the largest sapphire.

The largest sapphire was in the middle of the ten others. It had two rings of diamonds around it. The ones at the top, bottom, left, and right were lager than the other diamonds in the  two rings. Connecting to the diamonds were smaller diamonds that were made to look like flowers. There were two flowers on either side of the sapphire, and connecting to them, each on opposite sides, were smaller sapphires. This pattern continued until it reached the back of Y/N's neck, where the smallest sapphire sat. There was a clip to hold the necklace in place. It hooked at the back of Y/N's neck around the smallest ring of diamonds which circled around the smallest sapphire. The hook was barely visible, much to Y/N's vanity's advantage.

The matching earrings were similar to the necklace. There was an oval shaped sapphire in the middle of each earring. This sapphire was only encircled by one ring of diamonds, however, and were the bottom most diamond sat, there dangled another diamond.