Chapter 13

Y/N's world was suddenly torn from the happiness it had been only minutes ago. She dropped her basket full of supplies for dinner as she bumped into someone. As she mumbled an apology and started to pick her things up, she heard a man's voice talking to her.

"Y/N! I'm so happy to see you!" the voice exclaimed. Y/N looked up to see Philippe's face beaming at her.

"Oh, hello, Philippe," Y/N said unenthusiastically. She stood up and held the basket in her hands.

"Are you busy now, because I thought we could go to eat breakfast?"

Y/N sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"Philippe, as you can see, I have to take these groceries back home," Y/N explained,"so I can't go for breakfast."

"But once you drop those off, I could come by your house and pick you up there," Philippe encouraged.

Y/N groaned internally. "I really can't," Y/N said. "I don't have time."

Philippe sighed. "Alright. Maybe another time, then."

"Another time."

With that, Y/N walked off into the opera house, not knowing that Philippe was watching her every step.

***

Later, Y/N was sitting on the seat beside Erik's organ. She was listening to him play and was helping him revise his music. He would play a little, then furiously write down some notes with his sleek black pen. Y/N really didn't actually speak her revisions, because in her mind, the music was perfect. She sat and listened as she made lunch for both of them, which she forced Erik to eat, and later, supper, which she also forced Erik to eat. The music went until midnight, by which time Y/N's head was resting in her hand and she was snoring softly.

When Erik finally decided to stop, he was about to talk to Y/N when he found that she was asleep. He smiled to himself and carried her back to her bed and set her down there. He carefully unlaced the back of her dress and pulled it off, marveling at the beauty that was underneath. Her corset was tightly laced to make herself look skinnier, which Erik honestly didn't care about.

He then walked to her closet, opened the doors and was met with a sight of many dresses, mostly all dark colored, sitting in her closet. He looked through a few of them until he found her nightgown. He quietly closed the closet doors and walked back to Y/N, where he then proceeded to take off her corset and the hoop which the skirt of her dress fitted around. Erik gasped.

Underneath her corset, she was wearing her underclothes, which were a shirt and short pants connected and ended at her knees and were ruffled at the bottom. Erik though she was gorgeous like that. He could see every faint detail of her body, which, while he trailed his eyes down her body, made his breath hitch. She was absolutely and utterly beautiful. His heart swelled, and he knew then for sure that he loved her.

Erik shook his head and put her nightgown over her head and guided her arms through the arm holes and lightly pulled at the bottom so it would cover her body. He lifted the covers to her bed and set them down lightly on top of her so she was cocooned in the warmth of her blankets. She stirred softly and her mouth twitched up in a smile. Erik looked at her, admiring how beautiful she was when she slept, even if her hair was making itself into a bird's nest or her mouth was open, causing slight snores to fall out of it. He smiled once more and left Y/N to sleep in peace.

~

A/N: I can hardly believe the amount of people who actually want to read my story! Thank all of you for reading it! I am forever grateful.... I hope you enjoyed this chapter of  A Love Already Blossomed!