My Fairytail

In the guild...
Lucy

❀⚘L༵u༵c༵y༵'s༵ P༵O༵V༵⚘❀Today is just another regular day in Fairytail

Today is just another regular day in Fairytail...
Gray and Natsu is fighting, Gray had his shirt and pants off.
Juvia is staring at Gray with Heart in her eyes.
Erza is eating her strawberry cake.
Elfman is talking about being manly.
Gajeel is singing.
Levy is reading.
Cana is drinking and looking at her fortune cards.
Wendy is talking with Carla and Mira while Happy is bugging Carla with a fish.
And I, just drinking my strawberry milkshake in my favorite spot thinking.

But, one weird thing that happens was that I'm having this dream over and over again.
I saw my mom, in an unknown world with 2 men covered up... They are pretty happy together, like they are a family which kinda break my heart. When my mom spotted me and tries to talk to me, I woke up sweating- without knowing what my mom was saying. A happy thing is that it's almost my 17th birthday, my second birthday with fairytail. It's had been one year since Natsu introduce me to Fairy tail and almost two months since my father, Jude died...
Natsu ended my thoughts with "Luce, do you want to go on a mission together, just you and me!"
"You liiiiiiiikes her" Happy teased while me and Natsu blushed.
Then I said "Shut up, stupid cat! And Natsu, no thanks"
Little do I know, I lost the chance of going on a last mission with Natsu before leaving my dream guild.
"awwwe man, then see ya later 👋 " Natsu runs out through the door.
"What happen, Lucy it's really unlike you when you refuse on going on a mission with Natsu" Mira came be my side. "Like literally, you like him."
I blushed and frowned, "First of all, I don't like him. And how does liking him have to do anything with not refusing him on missions?"
"You doesn't like him, but you love him. And it's because you won't refuse a cute guy like him when you're in love with him." Mira pointed out.
I sighed. When will they never tease me with that, I literally don't think I like him.  I mean I do get those weird feelings when I'm with him, but it doesn't mean I like him. 
"Mira... please ship Gray and Juvia or You and Laxus or anyone else" Lucy said.
"Umm... I'm going to leave you alone. Later Lucy!" Mira blush and ran away from me.
I laughed.
"Well, I better go home right now."
I whispered.

I went home and took a shower, then sleep, yet knowing tomorrow is not going to be the same day as the others.