Chapter 24

The next day...
Erza: Wendy, you shouldn't push yourself too hard, I think you still need some rest.
Wendy shake her head: I'm fine now, better than ever. I wanna to be in the game.
Carla: Child, you can be in the game later on, we still have 9 days to go, so we should rest...
Elfman: A man believe in his friend!
Wendy: Ok....
Later...
The judges are Chapati, Yajima, and Jenny...
Mato: Welcome to the first day of the Grand Magic Games!  I'm your referee, Mato!
Chapati: Hello guys, I'm Chapati, your announcer along with the former member of the Magic council, Yajima!
Yajima: hello, I'm Yajima, your main commentator.
Chapati: Our special guess, a blue Pegasus member and Miss Fiore, Jenny Realight!
Jenny: Hi, everyone! This year, Blue Pegasus is bringing the gold back!
Chapati: Now, it's the time to meet our competitors! First up, in 15th place, its Team Random! Their members are Tom, Rose, Bob, Angela, and Jack! 
Team Random waved their hand.
Chapati: Next up, in 14th place, its Team Love's Miracle! They are Nikki, Bobo, Kimi, Lunar, and Sofia! Our elegant designers! (Momo is Nikki's exceed...)
Bobo's eyes sparkle and wave. Lunar, Nikki, Kimi, and Sofia smiled.
Chapati: In 13th place is our beautiful and shining idols, Team Girls' Generation! Yoona, Sehyun, Tiffany, Jessica, and Yuri! (Sorry Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Sooyoung mainly. Taeyeon is their leader/master in their guild)
The girls did a singing pose.
Chapati: In 12th place is Team FriendZ! Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack (Pinkie Pie is in the game also, Spike is their master.)
They cheered.
Chapati: In 11th place is Team Guardians, Amu, Tadase, Nigihiko, Yaya, and Rima!
Amy acted cool, Tadase and Rima smiled, Yaya and Nigihiko cheered.
Chapati: In 10th place is Team Sky Spy, Killer, Joker, A plus, Crush and King!
They stay calm and quiet.
Chapati: In 9th place is Team Revolution, Alexander, John, Lafayette, Hercules, and Aaron! (PS: George Washington is their master)
They cheered, excluding Aaron.
Chapati: In 8th place is Team Quatro Cerberus! Semmes, Warcry, Rocker, Jagar, Nobarly!
They cheered.
Chapati: In 7th place is Mermaid Heel! Kagura, Millianna, Risiey, Arana, and Beth!
They cheered.
Mato: In 6th place is Team Blue Pegasus! Ichiya, Hibiki, Ren, Eve, and Nichiya!
Jennie: Go! Blue Pegasus!
Hibiki, Ren, and Eve bowed.
Mato: 5th place is Lamia Scale! One of our ten magic saints, Jura, Lyon, Sherria, Yuka, Toby!
They cheered.
Mato: In 4th place is Team Fairytail! Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Elfman!
Natsu: We're all fired up!
Mato: In 3rd place, its Raven Tail!
Makarov: What are they doing here!!!! They are a dark guild!
Chapati checked his informations: It said that they are approved to be a magic guild.
Natsu: You guys...
Makarov: I won't allow any disasters from you guys.
Erza: Perhaps, Wendy and Carla have something to do with them...
Mato: In 2nd place, its fairytail team B! Ga-
Natsu: What!! They are team B! I will beat you guys!
Mato coughed: As I was saying, Gajeel, Laxus, Juvia, Mirajane, and Mystogan!
Someone: That's not fair! They have two teams!
Makarov stand up and laughed.
Mavis appeared and stare at her grandfather.
Makarov: Ma- First master!
Mavis: Hi!
Yijima: The rules didn't say anything about two teams and they did pass the preliminary round. I guess this is their prize.
Natsu and Gajeel faced to face.
Natsu: I'll win you...
Gajeel: I'm crushed you...
Juvia hugged Gray.
Gray: So this is what you're up to.
Juvia: Gomen, Gomen! Master said to keep it a secret!
Elfman: Sis....
Mira smiled: Hello! Elfman
Elfman started crying: I don't want to fight you!
Mira smiled: Good brother.
Erza looked at Mystogan and whispered: Jellal? What are you doing here? Why are you dressing up as Mystogan? Are you alright with this?
Jellal smiled: I'm fine, Erza... I'm here to support you and a job to do.
Laxus appeared next to Jellal: Just kiss already!
Lucy: So... I'm alone?
Laxus come and whispered: Good luck, sis. Oh, also... one of your ship is cannoned.
Lucy: ???
Laxus smiled: You dream of your sister-in-law is happening...
Lucy's eye sparkled: Nani? You and Mira, cannon?
Laxus nods: also -hands over Lucy's shoulder and turned to the guild- your husband, grandfather, and our big sis are there watching you, and me also, of course.
Lucy blushed.
Mato: Coming in FIRST place, Team Sabertooth! Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Orga, Rufus!
Sting smirked. Rogue, Rufus keep calm. Orga and Yukino waved.
Natsu: Isn't just me, or you guys also want to wipe that smirk off
Gajeel: Me too...
Chapati: The rules are simple, each day there'll be a contest followed by a battle. For the first day contest score,
1- 20
2- 18
3- 16
4- 14
5- 12
6- 10
7- 8
8- 7
9- 6
10- 5
11- 4
12- 3
13- 2
14- 1
15- 0
For the battles,
Win- 10
Draw- 5
Lose- 0
If there's an odd number in teams, a random team will skip the battle part, their score will remain the same, if their score is lowest, they will be saved.
For example: team z doesn't have a battle, team z is last place, they don't get eliminated, the second-to-last gets eliminated.
It's lucky and unlucky at the same time, lucky for last places, unlucky for high places.
Mato: Chosen for the first day contest is:
Quatro Cerberus: Jager
Mermaid Heel: Beth
Raven Tail: Nullpudding
Blue Pegasus: Eve
Sabertooth: Rufus
Lamia Scale: Lyon
FT team A: Gray
FT team B: Juvia
Love's Miracle: Bobo
Revolution: John
Guardians: Rima
FriendZ: Apple jack
Girls' Generation: Tiffany
Sky Spy: Crush
Random: Angela
--------
Cliff hanger....
Love's Miracle- Love Nikki and Miracle Nikki combined...
Nikki, Bobo, Kimi, Lunar, and Sofia are characters from the game!