Chapter 6

Song: when the wind blows
By YOONA!!!!!!
It is in Chinese!
Go listen the song! You need to listen to the song!
Let's take a moment to honor a great song from Yoona, my favorite idol!
Y.
O.
O.
N.
A.

L.
U.
H.
A.
N.

R.
O.
Y.

J.
E.
S.
S.
I.
C.
A.

T.
A.
E.
Y.
E.
O.
N.

T.
I.
F.
F.
A.
N.
Y.

S.
E.
O.
H.
Y.
U.
N.

S.
N.
S.
D.

T.
F.
B.
O.
Y.
S.

T.
Z.
U.
Y.
U.
Ok, we're going to be back with the story!
-------
Juvia

Ok, we're going to be back with the story!-------Juvia

❀⚘L༵u༵c༵y༵'s༵ P༵O༵V༵⚘❀

I woke up the next day, I heard people talking and partying. I really want to go outside and said hello, but I fear. I fear that they don't like me, well they already hate me. I fear that they'll hurt and call my weak. I laughed, when did I became so sensitive? I usually don't care about what others call me. My father used to call weak and useless, I still faced him everyday. Only people who I care and love can hurt my heart the most. I was disappointed when my father call me names, each time he calls me, I get more disappointed, until I'm cannot handle it anymore.
It's really boring to be alone in this area. I really want to go outside and talk with my friends, but I'm afraid. What should I do? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Literally, I need help!
Why is none of my friends are here? Why did I wake up in a bad time? Isn't it getting worse and worse already?
WAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAaaAAAAaaaaaAaAaAAAAAaAWaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaAaaAAAaAaaaAaAAAAaAaAaAAAaAAaAAAaAaaAaaAAaaAahhHhhHHhHhHhhhHhHhH
WAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAaaAAAAaaaaaAaAaAAAAAaAWaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaAaaAAAaAaaaAaAAAAaAaAaAAAaAAaAAAaAaaAaaAAaaAahhHhhHHhHhHhhhHhHhH!!!!!!
Sniff.
Sniff.
Sniff.
Sorry *sniff*, it was *sniff* that time of a *sniff* month. I can't *sniff* control my *sniff* tears.
Sniff.
Sniff.
Sniff. 
.
.
.
.
.
-------
↜↜↜↜↜M̨įr̨ąj̨ąn̨ę's̨ P̨ǪV̨↝↝↝↝↝
(You see what I did there, a devil tail... hope you get me...... yea, it getting really awkward so... back to the story....)
I went upstairs to see Lucy-chan, I see her with red eyes and sniffing sound. For a sec, I had a heart attack.
"Oh my god! Lucy-chan who made you cry? What happen? Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" I asked.
"No, I was -sniff- just hope -sniffs- less. I just don't know what to -sniff- do. So sorry to make you worry. -sniffs- They're right -sniffs-, I always makes you guys worry. -sniffs-" Lucy-chan begins crying again. I hug her, hoping that will comfort her, which really helped. Her emotions are not that stable, she could be hurt anytime, we need to be always be by her side. We need to be by her side when she needs us to make sure she's ok. Fairy's meeting will be hold today!