Chapter 4

Song: All of me

Fairytail is own by Hiro Mashime!

Mirajane

Levy

↜↜↜↜↜M̨įr̨ąj̨ąn̨ę's̨ P̨ǪV̨↝↝↝↝↝

I'm so glad that my sister, Lisanna came back to us.  It's like almost a dream come true.  Now our guild is complete!
"Ohayou, minna!" Lucy-chan wave hi to all of us.
"Ohayou, Lu/Lucy-chan/Lucy/Lu-chan/Bunny girl/Lucy-nee/Love rival!" Only me, Lisanna, Laxus, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Levy, Romeo, Gajeel, the exceeds and Elfman response Lucy-chan.  Weird right?  Like usually most members would respond to her.  That's a lie... everyone would just do whatever they're doing.  But the hemisphere is strange today.
  "Strawberry smoothie please, Mira."Lucy asked.
I give her her drink.
I see Lisanna come forwards us and sit next to Lucy and they start their talk. It nice to see Lucy and Lisanna to get alone. 
I feel something is wrong...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, Natsu didn't bug Lucy today, which is a bummer for me.  Like they look so cute together! I would love to take some pics on NaLu moments! Oh just in case you don't know, NaLu is Natsu and Lucy.  I know I know, their name is so so cute, like they're destined to be together.  They can have their 33 babies crouching around the guild!  Oh my Mavis, Oh my Mavis NaLu babies are going to be so so cute, OMG can't wait to see it!
I need to plan something to ship them together if I want my  33 NaLu babies, since they both are so dense.  Like really really dense and especially Natsu such a dense Baka!  I need plan this.  then I need plan their wedding.  Hooray!
"... Mira? Mira? Mira! MIRA! MIRAJANE!!!" Lucy yelled.
"Yes? Lucy-chan."  I asked innocently.
"Mira-nee, what are thinking about with that look?" Lisanna asked.
"Oh, I was just planning how am going to my 33 Nalu babies come true and I'm planning Natsu and Lucy's wedding" I answered.
"Mira!  I don't like Natsu and what is Nalu?" Lucy said.
"That you and Natsu's ship name, using Natsu's Na and your Lu and combine it, BAM Nalu!" I smiled.
Lucy-chan blushed while Lisanna laughed really hard, and almost laugh to the ground.
Yes! Even Lisanna agrees with my ship! That's is amazing!  I always thought Lisanna likes Natsu, I guess not.
"Whatever, I'm going to Levy" she said as she walked to Levy's table, where Levy and Gajeel was. GALE! They are totally together! I can have my 43 Gale babies too! Just don't ask why it's 43 not 33
❀⚘L༵u༵c༵y༵'s༵ P༵O༵V༵⚘❀

I went to Levy to ask her about self rejecting, she probaly knows somethin about this, I need to get as much as information I can get.  I have so much questions in my head. Why does it happen in my childhood and teenage? Why does it I have two times of self rejecting? Why does Celestia's name sound so familiar to me?  What is she hiding from me?  What is with my dreams? Why is there Zeref in my dream? Who are they?  Why my mom is with them? Shouldn't my mother suppose to be dead? Why does I feel jealous? All those question bothers me.
"Levy, I have a question. What is self rejecting? Do you have some info on it?" I asked.
"Hmm... let me think ........ there are a little info on my head, but I haven't seen a book with self rejecting. And why did you ask?" Levy said.
I might as well tell the truth "I have one today."
  "Oh dear, are you ok, are you hurt? What is yours like?  And-" she yelled.
I covered her mouth and look around and see no one is looking at us.
"Calm down, no biggie I survive it at least. It's just weird that I have two self rejecting in my life and I might have more."
"WHAT! You have two?  That's nearly impossible, it's too dangerous and you survive it? This is serious, we might need to talk to the master" she said.
I nodded.
We walked to the masters office and the way to there, someone throws magic at me, and I'm hurt and I screamed.
"Whoops, sorry weakling!" He teased.
"Just get up already, blondie." The other said.
"Oh my Mavis, what are you guys doing to my Lu!" Levy yelled at them.
"Oh, such a baby name for this weakling." Joy said. "Which also fit her stupid personality." Some people even hit more magic at me.  I'm hurt badly.
"Please, stop." I whispered.
"Look how weak that weakling is" they all laughed. Mira and Lisanna came to stop them from hurting me and teasing me, Erza came to pick me up to the emergency room, and I fainted.
༽E͙⃕r͙⃕z͙⃕a͙⃕'s̨⃑ PོൢOོൢVོൢ・°☆
I was just eating my delicious strawberry cake and I saw Gray and Elfman is fighting again.
Seriously when will they grow up! This is really annoying.  Then Gray's ice ball and Elfman's body once destroy my cake, AGAIN.  I got so mad, I kicked and punched them until their soul ran out of their mouth.  I sighed, where should I get another strawberry cake? Then, I heard Lucy 'a scream and I ran upstairs and I saw the guild members are hitting and teasing Lucy, I can feel a tear running down my face.  Mirajane and Lisanna stopped them, and I quickly carry Lucy to the emergency room. 
"Wendy!  Where's Wendy?" I heard myself calling.  I see Wendy running to the emergency room and start healing Lucy.  She asked me to go outside and wait while she checks Lucy.  I walk outside and saw Mirajane is next to Laxus crying while Laxus tries to comfort her.  Lisanna was crying with Elfman and Elfman "A man is not suppose to cry!" But he's still crying.  Levy is crying and blaming herself for not stopping them when she had the chance and Gajeel is comforting her.  Juvia is crying and Gray tried to help her but someone he was crying too.  I cried too, it hurts when watching Lucy, our dear sister gets hurt by our family.  I realize something is wrong, I looked around and I didn't see Natsu.  He's supposed to be here! Where is he? I frowned.  "What's Natsu? I haven't seen him yet." I asked.
"I-it's w-wei-ird tha--at h-he is-n't h-here a-and it we-ird t-that he d-did-dn't b-bug Lu-Lucy t-today." Mirajane said while crying.  Something is definitely wrong. But what is this? 
---------
Let's stop right there!
Too much!
1000 words
Congratulations to me for able to write 1000 words all in one chapter!
(Claps Claps)

But there's one problem...
I just finish this chapter right now... I usually takes two days to do one chapter.  So I might post chapter 5 two days later or more.