Chapter 18

3 months later...
Lucy is playing with her son and daughter. Yes, she had a twin.
As she played with Shino and Mina, she remembered a month ago, how she realize its a twin and how she gave birth to a beautiful and cute twin. Luke nearly fainted when he heard about the twin, and everyone laughed. For now, there's no sign of any magic in their body, they have to wait for another 5 months.
Luke came in the room...
Luke: Grandpa ask if we wanna join the grand magic game that's in 3 months. It's going to last 10 days. He said its a great time for us to exposed our magic.
Lucy's eyes sparkled to light purple: finally... even though I said I don't care what they said 2-3 years ago, but I really care. I finally can show what I can do! -tears up- -whisper- finally
Luke hugged Lucy: I'm here to support you and our babies, and the babies is here to support you and me. So you should support yourself, me, and our babies.
Lucy: I will, and thank you...
The babies smiled and laughs as they knew what they were saying.
The couple laughed with the babies.
The next day in the guild...
Everyone surrounded the babies.
Levy: you guys finally decided to bring Shino and Mina back to the guild.
Lucy laughed nervously: didn't you already knew how the guild always go crazy, I'm scared, even if I knew that nothing is going to happen.
Juvia: Me and Gray-sama going to have babies like this also!
Gray looked away and blushed.
Gajeel whispered in Levys ear.
Blood rushed though Levy's face, making her face as red as Erza's hair.
Luke and Lucy looked at the couples and smiles.
Meanwhile Natsu shouted: Gajeel asked to Levy when they're going to have babies as cute as Lucy's.
Everyone laughed.
Elfman: Good luck
Gajeel: Ashbrain, you're going to pay for this!
Natsu: we'll see, I won you before and I'm going to win you again.
Everyone cheered and join the fight.
Lucy looked at Mira: What just happen?
Mira laughed: Everything just happened. (Goes back to write in her notebook)
Lisanna looked at it and read it at loud:
My ships:
Natsu and Lucy (RIP)
May the ship be in my dream....
Poor Natsu
Luke and Lucy (sailed)
Cute ship!
Genes is strong!
their babies are cute and great looking!
Gajeel and Levy (half sailed)
Cutest height differences!
My 43 babies are possible!
Gray and Erza (why and when did I ship them?)
My little evil mind...
Ship them when me and Erza are enemies...
Erza and Jellal (half sailed)
Theory: Erza will confess (accurate)
I saw they almost kissed and Jellal ruined the moment and say "I have a fiancé" and we all knew that he doesn't!
And Erza is only one that believed that!
This couples makes me happy and mad!
I still ship them anyways.
⭕️ Gray and Juvia (WIP)
We all knew he has feelings for Juvia... Why he don't confess (purposely have grammar issue)
good luck our Juvia!
Ganbare!
⭕️ Wendy and Romeo (WIP+ too little)
My mind is full of possibilities!
This ship should be sailed!
⭕️Elfman and Evergreen (Unknown)
Are they dating or not!
⭕️ Bisca and Alzack (Unknown)
They both are too shy
Same problem with Elf. And Ever.
Are they dating or not!
Caution🈲:
⛔️ Mavis and Zeref (why did that thought came to me? But it does seems cute)
Let my imagination be imagination...
it seems nearly impossible!
Let this be dream along with Nalu...
Lisanna skip the part of Nalu and Zeref/Mavis, hoping Natsu wouldn't be upset and Zeref/Mavis is Mira's privacy.
Everyone got quiet and looked at the ships. Mostly of them blushed, except Erza...
She casually drink her tea and looked up: what? At least I have my first kiss to Jellal and some of them still haven't.
Cana: Never know the history of Jellal rejecting your kiss the first time.
Erza blushed: Shut up.
Macao: Son, after knowing the possibility of you and Wendy, I ship it. You can date young as long as it's her.
Romeo and Wendy blushed harder.
Carla shakes her head: those children are still young, shouldn't be dating.
Happy looked upset.
Lisanna: Sis, what about Carla and Happy, I thought you ship those two.
Mira: oh it's in my other notebook, I'll give it to you when I have the time.  I can tell my opinion about it!
⭕️Happy and Carla (WIP)
Poor happy!
This is one of the easiest ship to be sailed.
Happy cheered up.
Carla blushed: My!
Lucy laughed: Mira being the same Mira...
Natsu: Ice princess and Juvia siting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a little baby! (I forgot about this, is that the thing)
Gray rolled his eyes: this songs is old, fire head!
Natsu: you can't make fun of me since I have no ship! (Sadness flashed through his eyes)
Only Erza, Gray, and Mira saw it.
Erza and Mira sighed. And Gray didn't talked back.
Natsu forced a smile: Ha! (😭Gomennasai, every Nalu shippers, Natsu lovers, Natsu himself and me!)
Master looked at him and decided to announce the list for GMG (Grand magic games), so Natsu can ignore his feelings.
Makarov: We were invited to join the GMG, this year is different from other years, 15 teams will enter the game, and lasted for 10 days. Each day, they are going to eliminate the weakest group, leaving 6 strongest groups for the last battle.