Chapter 8

Lucy

3 days later

3 days later...
Lucy: ugh 😑, I feel super hungry! I should plan this before I leave.  Great, I'm to be the first fairytail wizard who starve to death!  Wait, I'm not a fairytail wizard anymore, yay 😑. Need to get used to my new identity, I'm not a fairytail member anymore.

While Lucy who's going to be dead because of starvation, Fairytail is in dark mood.
Why?
Because they regret what they did to Lucy.
Natsu suddenly kick the door waking up members from their dark mood.
Natsu: Hey, i'm back from my mission- wait what's wrong with you guys? What's with that mood? And where is Lucy?
The mood even got more gloomy 😔.
Natsu frowns:  Wait, don't tell me that this had to do with Lucy.
Wendy and Mirajane start crying 😭.
Erza: Natsu... (pats Natsu's shoulder) She quit...
Natsu: Wait what!!! Who quit? What? Youre joking, right? Its not Lucy, right?
Mira: I'm sorry, I didn't take care of her well... (continue crying)
Erza: stop blaming yourself! It's the whole guilds fault. Lucy left the guild 3 days ago, I think at midnight, she only left a note saying "I quit, sorry." Sh-
Natsu: why! What happened???
Most of the guild look down at the floor.
Master: She got hurt, from her so-call family.
Levy: THE GUILD MADE HER LEFT, THEY USED ALL THE INSULTS AND MAGIC ON HER!!! SHE WAS SO DEPRESSED... WHY YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO THIS TO HER?!
Levy, Mira, Juvia, and Wendy all cried harder.
Natsu:.......... Why? Why! WHY! (Punched the wall with all his power, the wall of the building broke) Im so sorry, Luce. I wasn't there for you.  I'm sorry 😭. This is not the guild that I know. (Leaves through the wall)
Happy: Natsu! Wait for me!!!
A little later.
Happy: Natsu, are you ok?
Natsu: I don't know, I'm feel empty. I was so happy from the mission that I went earlier, cause finally Lucy don't have to pay her rent for the next year or so and she'll have another new key.  But... now...... I don't know how to spend the money, and I don't know what to do with the key.
Happy: Natsu, lets save the key and the money in a safe place a wait till Lucy comes back.  I KNOW she's gonna come back! *starts crying*
----------
My heart was broken...
I ship Nastu and Lucy real bad but! I need change things up.
I know how to deal with Lucy but not Natsu.
I know Natsu would never do anything that harm Luce or his family and so is fairytail members. But I do have to go on, so I HAVE to change the members actions. But I can't change Natsu's cause it's just weird for me with Natsu doing that. Sooo I made him had a mission. Good luck with me crying my eye out from Natsu's heartbroken with Lucy in the future...