Chapter 26

The second contest is a bit... weird.

Rules: This contest is called "Cooking 'em Up" The rules are simple, you have 10 minutes on your own to think about what you will cook/bake, what ingredients you need, and is it in less than one hour.  Then, when I (Mato) said "GO!" go in the house and get your ingredents.  Remember, there are limited amount of materials, you may have to fight for it, but also don't crash/burn/ or don't anything to the materials, or else there will be no materials left.  After that, you go to a kitchen with your team's sign. Then you start cooking whatever you wish, the judge will vote from 2 contestants at a time, the winning contestant moved on and compete against the other winning contestant, and so on.  And conestant that loses? They are compete to stay in 11th place or just become 14th place.

(Basically like this, there will be a basic team competing, one become 7th place and continue through, while the one become 11th place and try to be just 11th place, not 14th place, aka last place

(Basically like this, there will be a basic team competing, one become 7th place and continue through, while the one become 11th place and try to be just 11th place, not 14th place, aka last place. I hope this logic make sense, it took a long time for me to understand myself 😂 which is sad, I was trying to find out about what places they should be. I wasted 3 paper before this, just trying to find out, man I'm wasting trees. It was DIFFICULT! At this point, I'm just trying to make sense and not caring about how nice it needs to look.)

Mato: Our contestants are, not in certain orders... Sting from Sabertooth! Natsu from Fairytail Team A! Gajeel from Fairytail Team B! Bacchus from Quatro Puppy! Risley from Mermaid Heel! Kurohebi from Raventail! Yoona from Girls' Generation! A+ from Sky Spy! Ichiya from Blue Pegasus! Nikki from Love's Miracle! Lafeyette from Revolution! Yuka from Lamia Scales! Amu from Guardians! and finally Fluttershy from FriendZ!

Natsu:...

Gray: ...

Gajeel:...

Sting:...

Everyone:...

Natsu looks at Gray: You understand the rules?

Gray looked bored: Don't need to understand when I not doing it.

Erza looks like she's going to punch someone: My strawberry cake! Who agreed to let Natsu do this contest, I should be going!

Natsu: Yo-

Lucy covered his mouth.

Lucy nervously laughed: he... he, no one! totally no one!

On the other side,

Makarov looked like he's going to faint any second: No! My points! My money! Nooo!

Mavis: Third master, I had calculated that we have no chance of winning this.

Makarov: ... Thank, first master, for informing that. I do understand... but why is not Mirajane there!!!!!

Someone asked: Why cooking, it have nothing to do with being the strongest!