Chapter 9

Mavis

Lucy have been walking for another day

Lucy have been walking for another day. Luckily, Virgo gave Lucy food before Lucy starve to death.  She enters a cave to take a small nap, but she saw Celestia standing in front of her.
Lucy: Oh... Hi... Celestia.
Celestia: So... you remember?
Lucy: I guess...
Celestia smiles: Come here
Lucy walked to her.
The next time Lucy opened her eyes, she was in the Univer Port, the place where all creatures can enter, including normal humans.
Lucy was changed into a white dress with long blonde hair.

Lucy: Wow, beautiful!Celestia: This is your original form in the universe

Celestia: This is your original form in the universe.
Lucy: Cool!
Celestia: Now, allow me to explain... you are the daughter of the queen of universe, Layla Schuyler Dreyar Heartfilia (if you know Hamilton, you'll know the last name Schuyler, "the Schuyler Sister". -starts singing- work, work. Angelica! Work, work. Eliza~ and Peggy. Work! I'm so off topic but who cares) and the king of universe, Sora Heartfi-
Lucy: Wait, that sounds familiar... wait.... Sora Heartfilia, the king of Universe.  He's been the king for about 500 years, starting from almost the end of the Dragon Age. He's the one that stopped the war between the angels and the demons. The one who created peace between all creatures. He's one of the best kings of all times. But, most humans and mages believes that this is a legend and a myth.  I remember when I'm bragged that the king have the same last name as me, we might a distant relatives.  And now, you telling me that my father is around 500 years old or more and a myth... I guess I can tell the future from now on!
Celestia: You can tell some parts of the future.  Also, your father is almost 700 years old and he's more here.  Why don't you ask about Queen Layla or talk about her?
Lucy: Nah, I'll ask her when I see her.
Celestia: I still don't understand but let's continue on. So you are the princess of the universe.  You have a sister, Mavis Vermilion Heartfilia Dragneel, a brother- in- law, Zeref Dragneel, a-
Lucy: Wait! Zeref! Who?! Black wizard? The Zeref in my dreams? Yoooo!! And Mavis? Sister? Fist master? Creator of fairytail is my sister? What the fries is wro-
Celestia: Now, interruptions, questions, comments later. A brother named Martin Heartfilia, a sister- in- law Zera Cini Heartfilia, also Mavis' best friend. Also, a brother you're familiar with, Laxus Dreyar Heartfi-
Lucy: Wha-
Celestia looked at her.
Lucy: Ok Ok. I'm zipping my month -do the zipping mouth move-
Celestia: Laxus Dreyar Heartfilia, I think he knows his identity by now.  Your grandfather is Makarov Dreyar.  Martin is the oldest, followed by Mavis, Laxus and then you're the youngest kid.  Now, you may interrupt, comment and question me.
Lucy: This relationship is really messed up! Mavis--ni is the first master, and Mas- Grandpa is the 3rd master...
Celestia: Mavis did create the guild with the help of Zeref, and Sir Makarov want to retire from his previous job, and wanted to bring the young Laxus to Earthland with Laxus' memories erased like you. And Mavis trick Sir Makarov to become the new guild master of fairytail.  He wanted to pass on, but Mavis did something and Sir Makarov stay as the master. 
Lucy: Laxus' parent?
Celestia: Sir Makarov do need to use a new identity, Sir Makarov was powerful at that time, and still is.  So he create new memories on someone to take care of Laxus.  But  like I said, that person had self rejected and became bad, so Sir Makarov have no choice but take care of Laxus on his own.
Lucy: ok. Zeref was one of the creators of the fairytail? And brother- in- law...
Celestia: yes. He is the hidden creator of fairytail. At that time, Zeref and Mavis was both cursed and they both fall in love, so yea. Everyone was trying to solve the formula for that curse, they went through a lot. 
Lucy: How old am I?
Celestia: what's 12x17
Lucy: 204
Celestia: That's your age.
Lucy: I'm old...
Celestia: Nah, you're not.  Earth land and universe time is different.  Their 1 month is our 1 year.
Lucy: About my memories...
Celestia closes eyes and 3 minutes passed
Celestia: the first dream is when your parents and Zeref talking about the curse, you were there because you had a cold and Queen Layla needed you around.  The second one is the wedding of Mavis and Zeref, you guys were celebrating.  The others are small pieces of of your childhood.
However, not all your memories and powers return to you.  It should be all returned to you at your 17th birthday.
Lucy: who cares, let just create new memories!
Celestia: But what about your boy-
Lucy: Cmon, lets go meet my mom!
--------
This should be in my previous chapter, but I'm want more chapters, and I'm copy and paste this part from the previous chapter and put it here. And I forget to save it...
Yay!
Then you should know what happen
Luckily, I screenshot it to my sis Sunshine3312 , so I still have the version in my mind. But I do have rewrite the WHOLE THING!

Another problem is that...
I STILL DONT HAVE THE BOY MAIN CHARACTER NAME!

MAN! IM LATE!!!!!