Chapter 3- Self rejecting and Celestia

Please play the music
I love this video🤗
I do NOT own fairytail's character, Hiro Mashime does!

Celestia

❀⚘L༵u༵c༵y༵'s༵ P༵O༵V༵ ⚘❀I woke up

I woke up... sweating.
And there was a lady standing in front on me.
She's really pretty and she looks like she's in the late 20s, she have plain blonde hair and a blue star tie.  She have 2 stars and 1 celestial key under her eye as design. She is wearing shimmering scale dress with golden high heels. 
"Finally, Hime you're awake." She said
WAIT, SHE SAID WHAT?
"Princess, I said Hime." She replied knowing what my brain says.
"..." is she crazy or something? I thought.
☆.:*・°C̥̊e̥̊l̥̊e̥̊s̥̊t̥̊i̥̊ḁ̊'s̥̊ P̥̊O̥̊V̥̊.:*・°☆
I read her thoughts, is she crazy or something?
I forgot this it's not the time for her to know that she's a princess.
"Hime, I'm Celestia from the celestial world, I'm a friend of Virgo.  She always tell me about you and calling you a princess or hime.  So I follows her. " I lied.
Well, not exactly a lie, I just stretch the truth a bit.   Like I mean Virgo is my friend and she does mention Princess Lucy. However, I don't follow her for saying princess, we just calling her our princess because she is our princess.
❀⚘L༵u༵c༵y༵'s༵ P༵O༵V༵⚘❀
"Oh, that explains a lot, Celestia." I said. "So, Celestia why are you here?"
"Oh, you're have self rejecting." Celestia said.
I frowned "what's that."
"It's a stage where most mages and wizards go through, it uses your fear to control your mind. That is why some evil mages or wizards had their turning point. That is also why some mages or wizards committed suicide. Most of the time, self rejecting happens in the 40s and 50s where mages can handle, then of course it can be happening in your teens life or even in your childhood if you have a fear. Last ones that has it in their teens life didn't end well, including Laxus's father and mother. And you, young lady almost didn't make it! Are you kidding me, you have so much people that loves you, and you're thinking about dying!!! I mean life can be tough but that's not an excuse for you to die, you still have your spirits and your friends. Anyways, something is weird with your self rejecting, I remember that you already have one in your childhood and one right now? This suppose to happen only one time, not two times and this is more dangerous than your childhood one." She explains.
"But still, why are you here?  You haven't explain it yet."  For real, it's really hard for me to have two topic at the time.
"You see, since you're about to die, I have to put a spell to wake you up and calm you down.  You are really lucky to be a celestial mage for someone to come save you."  She said.
Then she whispered, and a princess.
"Even though I don't get the last part but at least I'm OK now." I smiled.
"I need to go now. Bye" Celestia wave her hand to me and disappear. 
And I'm going to the guild...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, I forgot...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... I'M IN MY PJS

Which is real embarrassing.

I went back to my house and get dressed
"Now, I'm real ready to go!" I cheered while getting my keys.
I went to the guild.