Chapter 7

Song: into the new world by snsd
Trust me, every story will have into the new world because I just love this song!  So beautiful *sniff* *sniff* I miss OT9

Erza

---------------❀⚘L༵u༵c༵y༵'s༵ P༵O༵V༵⚘❀

---------------
❀⚘L༵u༵c༵y༵'s༵ P༵O༵V༵⚘❀

This is boring! I'm been lying in bed for almost 5 days, I hate this.   I'm gonna get more weight if I keep lying on bed like this.  
Darn it, I can't sneak out since my wonderful and lovely friends are taking care of me and watching me like a crazy person. 
Ahah ha.
I sighed, in either ways they are just protecting, it not that I really blamed them.  But I STILL CANNOT STAY IN BED FOREVER!!! 
I need to investigate umm, a nice word choice. Anyways, I need to INVESTIGATE what's up with the world and mom and Celestia and Zeref and things. 

Wait a minute!

I
Think
I
Have
An
Idea 💡
But I'm not sure if it work since I'm all weak and stuff. ( Aw, Luce. I don't think you're are weak. )
Oh I could practice!
Sometimes I'm just so so smart!
Today, Erza is taking care of me, the word choice really make me sound like a child!
I can ask Erza to help me practice!
"Erza?
"Yes, Lucy?"
"Can you teach me fighting techniques?"
"Sure, what do you want to learn?"
"Anything that makes me strong."

--------
༒Eྀ̤̮rེൢz̨a͙⃐'s༙ Pྀ̥Oེ༙Vཻൢ°
( Erza is always in a random clothes, this represents her)
"Anything that makes me strong" Lucy said.
I sighed, the guild really affected her.  But that's also good since she have a will on being stronger.
------
Few days passed by...

༒Eྀ̤̮rེൢz̨a͙⃐'s༙ Pྀ̥Oེ༙Vཻൢ°

After Lucy finish her kick, i say "Wow, you are so good at combat. "
Lucy coldly says "Thanks."
I sigh 😔, she has been like this for a few days now.  Whenever I looked at her unexpectedly, she always have a worry look, and when I blink again, her cold face was back.  This kind of Lucy actually scares me, like we can lose her at anytime.  I just don't know what to do, this stress us so much.

❀⚘L༵u༵c༵y༵'s༵ P༵O༵V༵⚘❀

I'm sorry, I'm really sorry to stress you guys. However, I DONT KNOW what to do also, I'm trying my hardest not to panic.  I just.... don't know, all those news and injuries and dreams and rejections and.... Natsu....  it all puts me into a person I don't want to be...
I'm so so sorry.
I promise...
Promise...
That once those problems and challenges are gone, I'm going back to the self that I love and live freely. 
I promise...

At night,
Once again, I'm real sorry for worrying you guys.  But, this is a goodbye until we have a chance to meet again. And you'll see a stronger Lucy.

-----
Lucy exit through the window, carefully (Levy is guarding her), trying to be unnoticed...
"Just one step... yes! I reached it" Lucy whispered. 
Lucy looked at the front of the guild.
Goodbye for now...