Chapter 27

Later that day...

Everyone is partying.

Lucy: Can someone tell me the reason why are we partying, again?

Mavis: You gotta learn to have some fun while under pressure.

Lucy: We're under pressure?  Wait, since when we're under pressure?

Makarov started singing: You gotta have fun, gotta have fun...lalalala!

Natsu: Gramps, you're drunk.

Makarov: Whattttt! I can never be drunk!

Luke: Lu, you did amazing today.  Mina and Shino was cheering, according to Queen-  Woah!

A flying object towards Luke interrupted Luke's words.  Luke jumped to the right and bumped into Mavis.  The unknown object is stucked to the wall.

Luke: Sorry, sis- First.

Mavis looked serious: It's fine.  What was that?

Natsu looked closer: Woah! It's a note along with a dragger.  The note said:

Fight with all might,

I fell with pain,

Trapped for centuries,

And come back stronger than before.

Meet me three days later,

In where it all started,

To make the end for all.

Accept it or not, Princess.

I'll be sure I'll destroy this world.

x
Renzo Ota.

Makarvo, Mavis, Lucy, and Luke looked serious with concern.

Natsu: What did I just read? What happened? A person lose and wants revenge?  A princess? And who's destroying the world? My head hurts.

Even though the guild doesn't know what's up, but they can sense danger.  Someone's coming in 3 days that lived for centuries.  Could it be the black wizard, Zeref?  But wait, he fought with who though? But the name is Renzo Ota.

Makarvo: OK! LISTEN UP, BRATS! THIS IS SOMETHING EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! IT'S NO JOKE. This person is someone that has been living for centuries, and he is extremely dangerous. He can sense the person who calls upon his name.  So, we named him the Unspoken.

Levy gasped.

Mavis: Now listen up, we must cancel the Grand Magic Game.  We need to warn others.  We would put you guys in teams of two to three, and we will tell you what to do. Lucy, go tell our parents and the kingdom about it. 

Lucy: Hai! (Japanese of Yes) Open! The gate of the Universe.

A portal opened up and Lucy walk through it.  Everyone was shocked, but they didn't question it.  They have bigger things to do than asking about Lucy and Mavis's relationship and Lucy's past.

Mavis: Levy, you need to go tell the wizard council and the king about the Unspoken, they know who he is already, and they should be together.  Just ask to cancel the games. Lily and Gajeel will go with her.

Levy, Gajeel, and Lily nodded and runned out.

Mavis: Natsu, Gray, and Max, speed up to all guilds, and don't care about what the king have to say about the Grand Magic Games. Tell them about the cancel and warned them.  Don't  waste time to convince them to prepare, we have more important things to do.

Natsu, Gray, and Max runned out.

Mavis: Jellal, can you try to release everyone's second origin by tomorrow's night?

Two hooded figure appeared: With our help, probably can.

Mavis: Nice! Ultear and Meredy.

The guild is confused of how Ultear and Meredy can see and listen to Mavis.

Mavis: I'll explain details when we're done-

A portal appeared and Lucy came out with... basically everyone.

The room suddenly become crowded. Layla whispered something and the room became bigger.  People starred at those new random people.

Makarvo: Don't be shock nor afraid, they're here to help.

The guild finally realized the seriousness of this.

Layla: Mavis, thanks for keeping up.  Let me and you father handle this, all dragons listen up!

People gasped, dragons?

All dragons: Hai!

Layla: Go to the borders of this city.  Soon enough, the magic council will bring out the news.

Just as Layla finished her sentence, a loud nosie was made.  All dragons rushed to the borders.

Wizard Council: We're are sorry but the Grand Magic Games has been canceled for few days.  And everyone evacuate following members of fairytail.

Mavis: The Strauss siblings, Team Shadow Gear, Thunder Legions! Start going out and guide people to safety.  Wendy, Kinnana, and Romeo, help the injured one.

The people complained about leaving their homes in the middle of the night.

Wizard Council: Evacuate! Evacuate! Evacuate! There will be a war in this zone. It's the best for you guys while we, wizards and mages handle this problem.

People started to panic and start running.  The guilds run out and helped out.

Levy, Gajeel, Lily, Natsu, Gray, and Max has returned.

Sora: Everything had been fine right?

Levy nervously replied: Yes. Is it true about the Unspoken?

Sora sighed: We afraid this war with him is inevitable. Ok, son.

Laxus, Martin, Zeref, and Luke all answered.

Sora jumped a bit: Its honestly weird to see all of you guys here... It has been always one of you guys being busy.

Martin: Dad, we will all reunite after the battle.

Sora smiled: I hope so. Anyways, Martin, and bring Angel with you to brighten up the city. Zera, go with him.

They left.

Sora: I guess we are fine now. May we introduce ourselves, I'm Sora Heartfilia, the king of universe. There are different realms in the universe and there are individual kingdoms inside the realms, but I'm the one in control of all realms, allowing the realm be in peace. War between its people is unstoppable, but the war between realms is what I need to prevent.

Layla: I'm Layla Dreyer Heartfilia, the queen of the Universe.

Makarov coughed: Let me introduce myself again, I'm Makarov Dreyer, the father of Layla.   I was once the Uni Council leader which is the king's right hand man.  I brought Laxus to Earthland to train his independence and found the wrong father for him.

Mavis: Third master is actually my gramps.  I was the second oldest child of the royal.  Martin is my older brother and Zera is his wife.

Zeref: Don't freak out.  Zeref, Mavis's husband.

Laxus: Laxus Heartfilia, actually the third child of the royal.

Lucy nervously laughed: Lucy Heartfilia, the youngest... hehe... Luke is the son-in-law...

Everyone is just shook of the the information that was given to them.

Sora and Layla explained everything else.

-----
Just sorry for the GMG, didn't feel like it. 
A few more chapters and I'm doneeeeeeeeeeeee!
Well, thank you for reading!