Chapter 11

I'll try to make as romance as it can been, it's difficult job because, I'm just a typical 13 yr old girl who never experience romance before. I only watch and read and dream it.

Lucy

???: Luc! I'm back, I missed so much

Lucy blushed: I miss you too! Luke!
---
Luke: You look so beautiful now.
Lucy's face is red as a rose: You saying that I don't look good before!
Luke smirk: when you're young, you looked beautiful as a cute kitty before, now you look beautiful as mature lady.
Lucy: stop playing around, I need to train.
Luke: Spend one day with me to catch up things. I know you're busy, I promise I'm going to train you and with you tomorrow on.
Lucy bite her lips: ok.
While they are flying to the Starbucks (Yes there are Starbucks in the universe)
Lucy: Who's "that one"?
Luke point at a random location: look those boys are bullying a dog, let's go.
After teaching those boys a lesson...
Lucy: that was terrible! How could they do this to the poor dog!
Luke: never underestimate human's cruelty. Anyways, do you have any crushes?
Lucy frowned: I'm not sure, to be honest. You probably heard of Natsu, I'm not sure what feelings I have around him.
Luke darken: Oh.
Lucy: What about you?
Luke: I been loving a girl for long, but I don't know if she like me or not... mostly not, since she love someone else.
Lucy: Boi, that's bad enough. But seriously, you're so handsome and powerful, you should love by everyone!
Luke: do you think so? Do you love me? -get nervous-
Lucy: Of course I love you, you're my BF! (Best friend) -laughs-
Luke thought: what should I expected, she only love me as a best friend. I shouldn't be dreaming.
Luke: I love you too. -then whisper- as a lover.
Lucy: I don't have a mood for Starbucks, can we just go shopping, I want buy stuff to release my stress.
Luke whined: awww, why~ last time I went shopping with my mom, I almost break my arms and legs! I can't deal with it anymore.
Lucy puppy eyes: please! I need clothes for training!
Luke: I swear you already a million clothes in your closet.
Lucy looked away: They don't fit me and I need something new. Please.
Luke: Fine!
Lucy jump and hugged Luke: You're the best, Lu. (It's funny how Lucy is calling Luke Lu)
Luke blushed: Anything for you, my princess.
Lucy kissed Luke on the cheek: Mauh, love you.
Luke's face is red as Erza's hair and turn away from Lucy so she wouldn't see: Love you too.
Luke sighed and thought: Even though you said Natsu is a dense baka, to me -turn back to Lucy- you are as dense as Natsu, I'm so obvious that Aunt Layla knows I love you. How can't you see? Do you know that we're acting so much like a couple, you probably think it's a natural thing to kiss me on the cheek and say love me and I'm the best. However, for me it's so much more, you give me hope every time I start to lose hope.
Lucy: -uke, Luke, LUKE!
Luke: What? I was think about something
Lucy: About the girl you like?
Luke laughed nervously: Sure.
Lucy: I just want to see what type of girl you're into.
Luke: She is the most wonderful girl ever!
Lucy: Well, I should meet this girl someday!

-------
... I'm sorry! It's the worst it can be. Only a little little bit of romance! I can't writing it!!!!

Ok, a reminder: This is mostly likely to be in Luke POV.
You haven't learn anything about Lucy view😉.

But I'm not doing it, cause I have no idea!

Ok... a little bit of Lucy POV
-------
After a day of shopping.

Lucy jumped on the bed and rest in it.
Lucy thought, who's that girl that Luke is talking about? Why my heart hurts when he said that?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Ahh!!
Not thinking anymore! It hurts my mind.
Since when I becoming Natsu? Lucy, get together.

-------
Well, yay!
You should know how Lucy is feeling forwards Luke😏