Chapter 1:The Announcement

It was the last day of school and you were excited for the summer. In your head, you were  already planning out all the things you and your bestfriend, (insert Y/B/N here), would do. Swimming, movies, sleepovers......you smiled at the endless possibilities. She was so fun to  hang with.
Y/B/N: What are you smiling about?
Y/N: About how much fun we'll have this summer.
Y/B/N: Oh really? I was thinking the same.
Y/N: (laughing) What were you thinking about doing?
Y/B/N: Just the usual-hot boys.
Y/N: (gasping) Omg Y/B/N!
Y/B/N:(giggling) What!? It's so the truth.
Just then, Y/B/N's phone pinged. She pulled it out and read the message.
Y/B/N: Hey, Y/N, can you come over my house after school? I want you to check out how I redecorated my room.
Y/N: Omg I really would love too, but my dad said to come home right after school; he had some big news to tell me.
Y/B/N: (looking sad) Oh, well, call me when he's done telling you.
Y/N: Ok.
Y/B/N went back to texting on her phone while you thought about what the big announcement could be about.  Is Mom having a baby? No, she's getting too old for that. Did Dad son a big case? Maybe he can finally afford that got tub you've been wanting since forever. You smiled at that thought. It would boost your popularity and maybe get you a boyfriend. Suddenly, the bell rang. Yes! School was finally out and summer was beginning. You grabbed your bookbag and was almost out the door when someone called your name.You turned around and it was your ex. You rolled your eyes in disbelief.
Y/N: What do you want?
Y/E/N: Damn girl, you ain't gotta be so mean. I just wanted to know if you would want to hang out with me this summer? We could Netflix and chill.
Y/N: (snorting in disgust) No thank
Y/E/N. I have better things to do than sit around with a loser like you.
Before he could say another word, you quickly turned around and walked out the door. You couldn't believe he just asked you that. Was he out of his mind? There was a reason you two broke up. He thought he could just slide back into your life like that? Think again. You went to your car and climbed inside. You stared up at the engine and pulled out the school parking lot. 10 minutes later, you were home. Your dad was already home. He usually wasn't home this early due to the cases at his lawyers office. But his huge announcement was very important. You walked up the stairs and opened the front door. You took off your bookbag and walked into the kitchen. You fixed yourself a bowl of last night's pasta salad. Once you were done eating, you went to go find your dad. He's probably in his office , you thought. You peeked your head in his door. He was talking on the phone while putting books in a box. He also has some other boxes laying around.
Y/N: Dad,what are you doing?
He turned and looked at you in surprise. He told the person who he was on the phone with that he would call back shortly and hung up.
Y/D/N: Just packing some books.
Y/N: Why? We just donated some stuff the other month.
He sighed and sealed the box shut.
Y/D/N: I'm sorry to tell you this Y/N but we're moving......

----------------------------------------------------------
Omg, how would react if your dad told you that?🤔I would be kinda sad but also excited😀And I know this chapter is superrrr boring but don't worry. Things will get a little more interesting😏......jkjk not that interesting😂