Chapter 3:New Friends

*At the apartment*
The first thing you noticed was that the apartment was very modern. It was sleek and chrome. You kinda wish it was more comfy like back in Colorada, but this would have to do.
Y/N:Um dad when will our furniture arrive?
Y/D/N: Should be here in 3-4 days.
Y/N: Oh ok
You went up to your room and then out to the balcony. You looked out at the view; it was so nice. You looked down but soon got dizzy so you turned away. Suddenly, your phone started ringing. You picked up your phone and saw it was your good-for nothing ex. You rejected the call. You wondering how tf he got your phone number. And why was he calling you? You hoped he wouldn't call back.
After checking a few notifications, you put your phone down and decided maybe you should go and explore a little of your city. It wouldn't hurt to try to get to know some places since you now had to live here. Not bothering to change or shower, you grabbed your phone and headed down the stairs. Your dad was nowhere to be seen, so you left a note saying you'd be back in an hour.
Soon after, you were on the sidewalk, looking at all the amazing sites. Where to go first, you thought. Maybe the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
You were trying to think of more places to go when a float passed by. You decided to be brave and ran after the float until you grabbed on it and climbed on. You looked at everyone. No one was really doing anything except one kid, who was jumping up and down while cheering. Everyone else was either on their phone or talking to one another. You decided to go and cheer with that kid.
???: Who are you?
Y/N: Nobody
???: Well hi nobody!
Y/N: (giggling) You know what I meant. How about you tell me your name first then I'll tell you money
???: Ok I guess. My name's Jodi.
Y/N: Nice name. My name's Y/N.
Jodi: You're name's nice too Y/N.
Y/N: Thxs
You took a good look at her. She had shaved half her head and had two piercings, one on her tongue. She had on lots of eye makeup and black clothes even tho sun was high on the sky.
Y/N: You don't seem like the type to be so open and friendly.
Jodi: Why because I'm dressed like this?
Y/N: Well um....
Jodi: It's ok I was just playing with ya. Lots of people think that and don't even try to get to know me because the way I dress. You're the first one on this float to come talk to me. Btw, you weren't on here before. Where the hell did you come from?
Y/N: I just climbed on.
You both laughed  and exchanged phone numbers. Suddenly you realized you had no idea where this float was headed.
Y/N: Sorry Jodi, but I've got to get off rn!
Jodi: Ok, call you later!
You hugged her and then climbed over the side of the float.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well I'm just gonna leave it there because I haven't written anything else except the ex's POV so I'm writing more tonight😁. Next chapter, one of the twins will come🙌so be patient lol😂Hope you guys enjoy!💜💜