Movie Night Pt.2

*Later that evening, 6:43 P.M.*

You had been in your room binge-watching Pretty Little Liars for hours. You had texted Jodi, telling her you were sorry for snapping at her like that earlier and to please forgive you, but she never texted back. Since you never got the groceries, you ordered 2 pizzas, a pineapple pizza for yourself, and a pepperoni for your dad. You hadn't heard him come in, but you could here snoring from the other room. You rolled your eyes and waited to hear the knock that signaled Ethan was here.

Ethan's POV:
I honestly couldn't wait to see her. I couldn't believe that I was slowly falling for this girl. There was something so different about her, i could just feel it. I showered and dried off. After that I put on my clothes and sprayed a little colonge and reviewed myself in the mirror. Jeans and a muscle tee. Typical me. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door, saying bye to Gray knowing he wouldn't hear me. I got in my car and drove 20 minutes to her apartment. Soon I was standing in front of her door, holding 2 sodas for us to drink. I raised my hand to knock....(End of POV)

Suddenly you heard a knock at the door. It was either Ethan or Jodi. You breathed slowly in and out and headed to the door. You opened it and standing there was Ethan, smiling beautifully and holding two sodas.  He looked like a Angel.

Ethan: Hi Y/N. I bought you a soda with your name on it. Literally.
Y/N: I'm sorry Ethan but movie night is cancelled.

His whole face fell. You winced.

Ethan:W-Why? I thought you liked me.
Y/N: Oh I did....at first. But now I don't. You're a fuckboy just like I thought.
Ethan:What the hell are you talking about?

Him acting all innocent and like nothing was his fault was getting you a little pissed.

Y/N: You dumbass! I want to the mall today and saw you kissing another girl!
Ethan: That wasn't me I pro-
Y/N: Who else could it be Ethan? Do you have a clone or something?
Ethan: I have a twin. His name is Grayson.
Y/N: You never told me that.
Ethan: Yeah sorry...

You felt so bad now. You should have asked him about it first instead of just instantly going off on him. Now everything was ruined.

Ethan: Um I guess I should go now....
Y/N: No please. I'm really sorry that I jumped to conclusions.
Ethan: Nah, it was my fault. I should have told you before. Btw, that little scene there was so hot.

He but his lip and looked you in the eye.

Y/N: Wtf! You're so weird.

You grabbed your soda out of his hand and led him up the stairs to your room. You both sat together on the inflatable mattress and watched a horror movie on Netflix. You caught him staring at you a few times and giggled to yourself. You tensed up when he grabbed your hand, but then relaxed when he turned and smiled at you. After the movie was over, you and Ethan stood up and looked at each other. His stare was so intense, you couldn't look away. He caressed your cheek and then pulled you closer to him until your lips were nearly touching. You could barely think straight. When he kissed you, it was electrifying. Goosebumps spread across your arms as he deepened the miss. You started to kiss back, making him smile against your lips. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. When the kids ended, he pulled you into his chest and hugged you.

Ethan:Why did you and your dad move here?
Y/N: Can we talk about that later? I dont wanna ruin this moment.
Ethan: Oh ok.
After awhile, you started to fall asleep in his arms. Ethan layed you down on your bed and grabbed your phone. You didn't say anything; you were so tired. You guessed he was putting his number in. He put your phone beside you and kissed you on the forehead.
Ethan: Text me in the morning.
Then he was gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile🙏 schools been keeping me busy😴but here's part 2 of Chapter 5🙌I hope you guys enjoy and tell me how you felt about it; you can message me on here or on my Insta, @ethansswife or just comment:) Hopefully you guys can get this to 200 reads by tomorrow morning which is my birthday🙌🎂🎉🎉Thxs again for reading!!😊❤