Chapter 10: Forgiven?

Ethan's POV:
'Peace!" We both said, finally finished filming this crazy video. It was called "Lie Detector Test." Grayson tried to expose me a few times, but I stopped him. I didn't want any drama to start. I got up and went to look at my phone. Y/N hadn't texted anything else. She was probably really pissed at me.

'Aye Eth, I'll go start editing the vid. You go deal with that.'

'Alright.'

I decided I was going to drive to Y/N's apartment later tonight. I was going to tell her exactly how much I loved her, how much I needed her, how much I wanted her. I texted her.

Y/N😍❤: I forgive you, Y/N. I like you too much to let you go over some silly accident. So I'm srry for being extra. I'm coming over 2nite. Can't wait to see you babe:)

                                                                                                                                                        Delivering.......

I shut my phone off and put it down, running around to get ready for tonight.

                                                                                                                                                           Not Sent

(End of POV)

*3 hours later*

You were back home now, wrapped in your bedsheets and staring at the ceiling. Your dad got called back to work; it was a emergency and your dad was the only one that knew how to fix it. You checked your phone at least 20 times, wanting to see that text from a special someone. But it never came. A single tear fell from your eye, falling onto your phone screen. You rubbed your eyes and tried to forget about Ethan. It was hard though, to forget about someone so amazing and wonderful.

You were about to start crying again when your phone suddenly pinged. You hurriedly turned it on, hoping to God it was Ethan. It was Jodi.

Jodi🙌💖: Hey girl, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. And talk about what happened yesterday if you want:)

You really didn't want to go anywhere. But you needed to get Ethan out of mind for now. You quickly took a shower. After you dried off, you put on some shorts, a t-shirt, and Vans. You texted Jodi back.

Y/N:sure:) im ready

                                   Jodi:im ousside lol

You grabbed your purse and phone and walked down the stairs and out the door

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀