Chapter 5: Movie Night pt.1

*The next morning*
You woke up staring into the sun. You groaned and turned the other way. Since you couldn't go back to sleep, you decided to check any messages on your phone. One was from Jodi, a few from your bestie, both you decided to ignore just because. You got up and headed to the bathroom. You washed your face and brushed your teeth. After that, you headed to the kitchen for something to eat. Suddenly, you get a text from your dad.

Dad❤😂: As you probably know, I'm at work so I left $700 on the counter for you to go shopping and get some groceries. Don't go too crazy and be safe.
You were a little disappointed that he didn't say 'I love you' like he used to, but maybe he just forgot or was busy. You turned around and spotted the $700. There's no way you're taking a uber. Jodi!You opened up your message app and looked at her message.

Jodi🙌💖: Hi, this is the quirky girl that was on the float lol.

Y/N: Yeah ik. What you doing today?

Jodi🙌💖: Nothing much. Why?

Y/N: Get your ass over here. We're going shopping.

Jodi🙌💖: Haha where do you live? And I'm broke asf😭

Y/N: I live (insert Y/A/A here) and don't worry about money😉

Jodi🙌💖: Well ok then! Be there in 20 See ya then!😘

You smiled and put your phone down. You had to get ready. You went to your closet and examined your choices. You really weren't the dressy type, but you have a few nice outfits for special occasions. You didn't wanna try to hard, but you didn't wanna look like  complete garbage either. You decided a tumblr shirt and boyfriend jeans would be nice. Next you rushed to the bathroom and put on a little makeup. After that, you went to go find some shoes. No heels, you might trip and fall and then you'd be embarrassed. You went with Converse. You put your hair in a neat ponytail and stuffed your money and phone inside your purse. Just as you were walking through a cloud of perfume, you heard a car honk. Just on time. You ran out the door and out to Jodi's car. You hopped in and she pulled off.

20 minutes later, you were at the mall. You and Jodi had went to a few stores, and had bought 1 outfit each. Now you were sitting in the food court, eating a slice of pizza.

Jodi: So....did you meet anybody else beside me?
Y/N: Um no....oh wait I did!
You suddenly remembered Ethan. A big smile came across your face.
Jodi: Omg it has to be a dude; that smile is wayyyy too huge.
Y/N: Yeah I meet him last night at a burger place. At first he was being a major flirt, but then he turned out to be nice.
Jodi:Oh that's good I guess.
You noticed Jodi had gotten a little quiet and sad-looking.
Y/N: What's wrong Jodi?
Jodi: Well,um,I didn't wanna say this so soon but....I have a tiny little crush on you.
Y/N: Oh. So you're......
Jodi: Lesbian? Yeah

You were quiet for a moment, deep in your thoughts. You honestly didn't know what to say. You didn't like her that way, but you didn't wanna hurt her. You decided to tell it to her straight.
Y/N: I'm sorry Jodi but I don't like you the same way.
Jodi: Nah  it's okay I understand.
She forced a smile on her face.
Y/N: I hope this doesn't affect out friendship
Jodi: No not at all. I'm glad you accepted my sexuality.
Y/N: No problem.
You looked around the food court. You noticed a couple close by. They were laughing a little loud. Suddenly the boy leaned in for a kiss. And then you noticed something. That was Ethan! Your heart dropped to your stomach. You were getting a little dizzy.
Y/N: Um Jodi I gotta go to the restroom  real quick. I'll be back.

Before she could say anything, you jumped out your seat and ran toward the restroom. You barged in and went into a empty stall. You leaned against the wall and took a few deep breaths. This was like your ex all over again. Sure, you and Ethan weren't officially a couple, but you thought he really liked you. Clearly, you thought wrong.
Soon, you heard Jodi calling your name.
Jodi: Y/N, please come out! What's wrong?
You came out and looked at her.
Jodi: Was it something I said? I didn't mean t-
Suddenly, your lips smashed into hers. She was a little taken aback, but soon she kissed back. As she slowly deepened the kiss and wrap her arms around your waist, you realized what you were doing and pulled back.
Jodi: Wow....
Y/N: Please take me home.
Jodi: But, Y/N, we haven't even got the groceries and-
Y/N: I DON'T FUCKING CARE! Just take me home!
You were so close to tears.
Jodi: Ok.
You both left the mall and rode home in silence. When you got to your apartment, you looked at Jodi.
Jodi: Text me when your attitude isn't so shitty.
You climbed out of her car and slammed the door. You heard her zoom off in anger as you ran up your stairs and into the apartment. You threw your bags in anger and collapsed on the floor in tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------
First day of school tomorrow😭so I'll try my best to update every week. Tell me what you thought about this chapter and if I should continue to do part 2 but it's pretty crappy and I'm not good with kissing scenes😖😝anyway thxs for reading and enjoy!☺❤