Chapter 11

Jodi: Where you want to go?

You threw your head back against the headrest and sighed.

Y/N: I don't really care; just anywhere.

Jodi chuckled.

Jodi: Alright close your eyes.
Y/N: Why?
Jodi: 'Cause where we're going is a surprise.

You laughed and closed your eyes.

Y/N: Alright.

Jodi started her car up and pulled into the street, heading to an unknown destination. You kept your eyes closed, despite the temptation to open them. You felt the breeze blow softly against your face and your arms, and you could feel the car bounce as it hit tiny bumps. It seemed like Jodi was driving down a straight road. It felt like it took forever to get there, when in reality it was only thirty minutes. You heard tire against dirt, and Jodi putting the car in park. You heard her opening her car door and getting out, walking around to your side. She opened the door and you stepped out, eyes still closed.

Jodi: Don't open your eyes until I say so.
Y/N: Okay.

Jodi grabbed your hand and held it in hers, leading the way for you. Your feet crunched against the rocks, making you giggle for some weird reason. You almost tripped a few times as the hill got steeper and steeper. After about twenty minutes of walking, you started to get a little impatient.

Y/N: Jodi, what's taking so long? Are we going on a hike or something?
Jodi: Nothing like that just wait a little longer.
You groaned and kept walking, your legs getting weak and wobbly.
Suddenly, Jodi came to a stop. You stood beside her, wondering when she was going to let you open your eyes. You felt her step behind you, her breathing slow and even.

Jodi: Open sesame.

You fluttered open your eyes only to quickly close them due to the sunlight. You opened them again and gasped. Jodi had took you to the Hollywood sign. You took a deep breath of the fresh air. The sight was stunning. With the setting sun, the sign almost seemed as if it were.....glowing.

Y/N: Wow...
Jodi: Ha I know right. This is my quiet place. I come here to think sometimes and maybe even draw a little.
Y/N: That's so cool. But you know what's even cooler?
Jodi: What?
Y/N: An insta selfie!
You pulled your phone out and you and Jodi posed in front of the Hollywood sign.
After taking about fifteen different pictures, you picked one and posted it, the caption saying, 'Livin life on the edge.'
Jodi: Nice caption.
Y/N: Thxs
Jodi: I was joking, you twat.
You frowned and slightly pushed her, making her laugh harder.
After staring at the sunset for a few minutes, Jodi broke the silence.

Jodi: So, what happened at the party Y/N?

You gulped as all the memories of the party came back to you. You sat down in the red dirt, still staring ahead at the purple and orange clouds. Jodi sat beside you while carefully placing her hand on top of yours.

Jodi: It's alright Y/N. You can tell me.

You took a deep breath and told her everything, even of the pain on Ethans face when he saw you and Gray together. When you were done, you burst into tears. You felt Jodi's arms wrap around you, pulling you closer onto her. You cried until your eyeballs hurt.

Jodi: Well, was it a mistake?
Y/N: Yes I was drunk; I didn't know that was Grayson!
Jodi: Well Y/N, to be honest, maybe you're better off without him.
Y/N: What!?
Jodi: If he's gonna get mad over one little mistake, then he's clearly unstable. A fucking child. He doesn't deserve your love.
Y/N: But-
Jodi: Here, drink some of this. It'll calm your nerves.

Jodi dug in her purse and pulled out a flask, and passed it to you. You shrugged and popped open the bottle, taking a few swigs of alcohol and not caring if it was bad for you or not. It honestly felt so good. You held it out to Jodi.

Jodi: Nah, I'm ok for now.

You drunk the rest in a hurry. You threw the empty bottle off the cliff, where it landed in a patch of grass. You and Jodi talked for a few more minutes. The sky was turning dark, so Jodi decided it was time to go. You went to stand up, but fell right back down. The bewildered expression on your face caused Jodi to laugh. She then held out her hand. You grabbed on and she pulled you up. Once you were on your feet, you leaned heavily against Jodi. It's like your legs wouldn't work.

Jodi: Well, someone drunk a bit much. Let's hurry and get you home.

You sloppily nodded while Jodi put her arm around your shoulder to support you. You were also starting to see double. Jodi leading you to the car was all a blur. You finally got there and she laid you down in the backseat. You couldn't move any part of your body, let alone think. The last thing you heard before passing out was "Sweet dreams love."

Ethan's POV:
(8:25 P.M.)
I had called Y/N about ten times. She never picked up. Was her phone dead? On silent? I shook my head as a really bad thought popped into my mind. I pulled out my phone and dialed her again. Ring. Ring. Ring. By the sixth ring, she still hadn't picked up. I hung up and went to my message app. Wait.....the message I sent Y/N never had sent.

Fuck.

I ran through the house looking for my keys. I finally found them under a couch cushion and ran out the door into the cool night air. I quickly got in my car to find my tank on empty. I mumbled a few curse words and got out, slamming the car door. I ran back into the house, calling Gray' s name over and over. Then I realized: he was out with his girlfriend, Leslie. I groaned and called a uber. He came in about 5 minutes, and I quickly got in and directed him to Y/N's apartment. (End of POV)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like this chapter....srry if anyone gets triggered that Y/N got drugged😪anyway im thinking about taking a little break from this book and writing little short stories about E&G? What do you guys think? Comment what you think pls and have a g-nite ig❤
P.S. That pic at the top tho😂😩