Part 2 (Chapter 2)

Y/B/N POV:
As soon as I got off the phone with Y/N, I jumped up and down with glee. I was kinda sad and happy that she was leaving. Sad because she was my only real friend, and happy because know I can finally have her ex. When I introduced them to each other 6 months ago, I didn't expect them to become something. I never understood why they broke up. He seems like a real nice person. Well, it's her lost and my gain. I know it's weird going out with Y/N' s ex, but now that she's moving, does she have to know?

Y/N POV:
Dad and I were on a plane to California. I choose to stay with him because I could see how broken he was and the support he needed. Leading up to the move, I would sometimes hear him sniffling. Plus, my mom and me never really got along. I looked over at my dad,who was asleep. He let me choose  what state we'd live in. I decided California would be best since I've wanted to live there since I was 13. I figured the sun would be good for my dad anyway. I looked at my dad one last time before putting my headphones in and listening to (insert Y/F/A/N here) while trying to fall asleep. I hope I made the right choice.....

2 hours later, you were in California. You stepped out the plane and stared straight up into the blinding sunlight. You winced and turned away.
Y/N: Wow, it's so hot.
Y/D/N: If you couldn't handle the heat, why did you pick this place?
Y/N: To try to make you happy goddamnit! Clearly, I made a mistake!
You scowled and stomped off the airport terminal. Your dad had been acting like a dick every since the divorce. You finally made it inside. It was a little cooler than outside, but so stuffy 'cause of all these people. You went to the luggage area and started looking for your bags. When you saw your bag, you reached for it. But someone else did too. You looked up and saw this dude. But this dude was smoking hot. He also had a very strong jaw and big biceps. You wanted to reach out and touch them but you stopped yourself.
???: Oh I'm uh sorry. I thought it was mine...
Y/N: No it's ok.
You grabbed your bag without taking your eyes off him.
???: Um I guess I should get going now.
He smiled, which made him even more hot. He then sprinted away before you could get a chance to get his name. Oh well. Maybe you'll find someone as equally as hot as him.
You went to find your dad. You found him by the smoothie bar, drinking a mango smoothie.
Y/D/N: Did you want one?
Y/N: No I'm fine. I'm just ready to go to the apartment.
Y/D/N: So how do you like Cali so far?
Y/N: It's cool
You didn't really care about the state, you were too busy wondering about that boy. But there was a chance you'd never see him again.
Y/D/N: What's wrong?
Y/N: Oh um nothing. Let's just go ok?
Y/D/N: sure! I'm ready to take another nap.
Your dad hailed a taxi and put you and his luggage in the taxi and then took one quick glance around to see if you could find the got boy. No where to be seen. You sighed and got in. The taxi driver pulled off quickly before you could look again. You realized there was no way in hell you'd see that guy again. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well there's part 2 for ya😀Who's the mystery guy?😩 Keep reading and you might find out😉Hopefully I'll have chapter 5&6 out before school comes.😌♥Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this chapter lol❤