Chapter 4:The Boy

Y/E/N POV:
I still loved her. I was now dating her bestfriend, but I just don't love her as much as I love Y/N. Plus, we had already fucked, so now this relationship was a bit pointless. Y/M and I never did anything else except kissing, cuddling, and hanging out. With her bestfriend, it's so different. She doesn't really care about going out, she's just really clingy and wanting sex all the time. I'm glad her clingy ass isn't here rn. Now I could think in peace. I had called Y/N earlier, but she rejected my call. I was a little pissed but I guess she needs more time. It's been a least a month since we broke up. Well I hope she doesn't find another guy. I'll have to kill him.(End of POV)

After you got off the float and sprinted to the sidewalk, you checked your phone for any missed calls from dad. None. Does he even care about me? You thought. You shook your head and continued up the sidewalk, looking for a good place to stop and eat. You were really in the mood for a burger. Soon, you walked into a small burger joint with not such a long line. You grinned and looked around. It was 70s styled, with a jukebox and neon lights. Also those cute little booths. There was not many people, mostly young people. When you got to the front, you ordered a double cheeseburger, a chocolate milkshake, and a small fries. You sat at the front counter as you waited for your food.
Suddenly, a boy with long brown hair and a muscle tee walked in and sat next to you. You couldn't help but notice his muscles; you would love to touch them. He also looked like he just got done working out, even though you didn't smell any of that smelly boy smell(WTF😂). Something about him was familiar.
Suddenly he turned and looked at you. Uh oh. You quickly turned away and stared straight at the menu. Your food finally came and just as you were  about to eat a fry, someone snatched it out your hand. It was that boy. 
???: Hi sexy.
You just sat there with your mouth wide open. Normally, you would have karate chopped someones hand if they touched your food, but you were frozen by his beauty. His eyes, his nose, his mouth, his eyebrows-everything was unbelievably beautiful about him. You took a second to regain your composure.
Y/N: Um hiii...
???: Don't be shy babygirl.
He reached for another one of your fries but this time you sprung into action. You smacked his hand away.
???: A little feisty I see. I think it's cute
You rolled your eyes and turned the other way.
???: What you doing lil mama? This convo ain't over.
He spinned your chair back around.
Y/N: Look, if you want me to buy you food, I can.
???: No, I just want your number.
Y/N: Boi bye! I don't even know your name.
???: All you had to do was ask. My name's Ethan. What's yours?
Y/N: Mines is Y/N.
Ethan: That's a pretty name. But not as pretty as you.
You blushed and looked down. But he put his finger under your chin and lifted your face back up to his.
Ethan: Don't put your head down. I wanna see your eyes.
Y/N: Why are you being so romantic?
You were acting like such a fuckboy a few minutes ago.
Ethan: I honestly don't know. But I'm not a fuckboy, trust me.
Y/N: How?
Ethan: Let me take you on a date tomorrow night, ok?
Y/N: Eh, I don't know. Let me get to know you better.

You talked to Ethan and the more you talked to him, the more you started to like him. And his laugh was everything. It was funny but adorable at the same time. You also realized he was that boy at the airport, but you didn't mention it because you figured he was probably a little embarrassed. After you finished your meal, you checked your phone. You were two hours late!
Y/N: Oh my gosh!
Ethan: What's wrong?
Y/N: I left my dad a note saying I'd be back in a hour and I don't know if he read it or not, but I think I need to get going.
Ethan: I'll drive you if you want.
Y/N: Ok I guess.
You payed for your meal and then followed Ethan outside. He went over to a silver car and opened the door for you. You hopped in the car and drove away.

10 minutes later, you and Ethan were outside.
Y/N: Sooooo...
Ethan: Do you need anything else?
Y/N: No not really so th-
Ethan: What about our date?
Y/N: Oh ya....
Ethan: If you don't want to go out with me, then I understand....
Y/N: No, it's not that. I just don't wanna go so fast. I just met you.
Ethan: Ya, you're right. How about I come to your apartment tomorrow and we can watch a movie together?
Y/N: Sure, that sounds nice.
Ethan: Ok cool so I'll see you then?
Y/N: (smiling) Yeah
You got out the car and waved bye to him as he pulled off. After he was completely gone, you went inside. Your dad was nowhere to be seen yet again. You went to his room and peeked in. He was just sleeping on a inflatable mattress. You hoped he would feel better soon. You didn't want him to sleep for the rest of his life. You sighed and went to go take a shower. After the shower, you lied down on your inflatable mattress and soon drifted to sleep thinking of Ethan.

Ethan's POV:
As I saw her get out of my car, I wished she didn't ever have to leave.
This is the first time I ever felt like I wanted to talk to a girl all night. It was a annoying but incredible feeling at the same time. She smelled nice too,like lilac flowers. When I first saw her, I saw her as any other girl; someone I could fuck and then be done with. But then she turned out to be different. I was actually interested in her, especially when I saw my 'little act' wasn't working magic on her. These feelings were so new to me. I decided to text her but then remembered I never got her number. At least I know where she lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I really don't know what to say it's fucking 10:34 at night and I was supposed to release this earlier but I was watching DT videos🙃😂and I got caught up but it's here now so enjoy and tell what you think about it😁. DM on Insta @ethan_dolan69 and have a good night! Or morning lol😩