➖CHAPTER 2➖

Sappho, Washington, USA

Present Day

Her POV

Sappho Insane Asylum wasn't the best place for a growing teenager, for a young adult, or anyone for that matter. I mean, yeah I admit, I was a bit messed up in the head, back then, with all the Supernatural stuff that had happened to me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go full physco on anyone.

Anyway, it's been approximately 12 years, and 2 months, give or take a few days, since I had been brought here- why, I do not know.
With nothing to do, all day, every day, everyone's bored, even the guards, sometimes. Most of the time, though, I just sit against the wall either planning my escape, or thinking of a million ways to kill the guards. They said it was supposed to help me, help my mind get better, and to recover into a normal person. Yeah, well, stuff that. It just made everything 10 times, (if not 55%) worse (than it originally was).

They don't tell you the time, or the date, nor the year, so, you have to figure it out for yourself. That's why, everyday, I draw a white line on the wall; stone against stone. Maybe that's what it was... My internal clock, slowly but surely going out of control. Just like my mind, or so they say. Yeah, I listen to people's conversations. That's how boring it is. There is nothing to do, all the while, stuck in this damn hellhole. No, I'm not paranoid, I just know the truth, for what it actually is.