16

(This chapter is violent, so proceed with caution.)

***
Flashback

1 hour and 30 minutes earlier...

Forks's Hospital

Felicity's POV

I woke to the stomping of feet. It was late at night, and everyone had gone to sleep. It was at that point that I knew something was wrong, but knowing there was danger at the other side of that door terrified me. That door, was the only barrier between the guards and me, Mensing that they could do literally anything. And as much as I tried to go back to sleep, I knew that I wouldn't be able to. It was at that point, however, that the door slammed open, making me jump, and in came the three guards that were outside my door. I dug my head into my pillow, pretending to be asleep, but I didn't do it too convincingly, because they just ripped the covers off of me, and pushed me off of the bed, the cannula in my arm, coming out and blood seeming to come spurting out. It was too much blood, even I could see that, but of course, none of the guards noticed, or worse yet, they noticed, and couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. As I was on the floor, they kicked me to try and get me to stand up, but that wasn't working, because of the amount of blood loss. So they got a knife, and cut my side, and this time, I screamed.

***
Present Day

Third Person POV

Drip. Drip. Drip. The sound of Felicity's blood made water droplet sounds against the floor. It was literal torture for everyone, with their superhuman senses. An iron smell filled the air, and immediately everyone knew something was wrong. Everyone stood up, but none faster than Carlisle. He raced up the stairs, with his superhuman speed, and what he saw nearly broke his heart.

***

Carlisle's POV

Something definitely was wrong, but I couldn't figure it out. She was unconscious, and yet she was screaming, and writhing her body. It was almost painful to watch. Kicking her arms and legs, I raced to her side to try and get her to wake up. "Felicity?!" "Felicity?!!" "Felicity?!!!" As blood dripped down, I rushed to get a bandage to stop the bleeding of her arm. It wasn't easy though, and since she wasn't waking up, I had to get Emmett and Alan (Esme's mate), to try and restrain her, so that I could get it on.

***

Third Person POV

Behind Emmett and Alan were Jasper, and Alice, who followed cautiously, Alice holding Jasper back; Jasper couldn't get to close, or he would attack her, and he didn't want to do that. "She's having a nightmare," Alice said, to which Jasper continued, "Her emotional state has gone haywire, I would try to calm her down, but all her emotions keep on clashing with each other, which is making it worse." They took a deep breath, and both of them couldn't help it anymore, and so the two raced out the room, and into the forest, to satisfy the thirst that they had built up.

***

Carlisle's POV

She was screaming, and calling my name as if I could help her. But I couldn't, I didn't know what to do, she was screaming, and soon, I feared, she would have no voice left to scream with. And, so I did the only thing I could think of at the moment. I kissed her. It was weird because she was unconscious, and I was not, but, thankfully it worked, and so she calmed down, and slept.