17

Present Day

Felicity's POV

Gasping, I woke. It was almost surreal. I was in a proper bed, in a proper bedroom, fully clothed. And then I realised. Where was I? Panicking, I planned to stand up, and find out, but as I came to the edge of the bed, I tumbled, and fell. Flat. On. My. Face. I was almost embarrassed, but then I realised that no-one else was here with me. I literally couldn't get up, and so I just laid on the floor, playing with a piece of carpet. It was then that my Doctor, Carlsile rushed in, looked at the bed, realised I wasn't on it, and frowned. I, still on the floor, moved from where I was in my stomach, to my back, and groaned, while doing so. He then noticed where I was, and walked around the bed, picking me up, and putting me back on the bed. "Where am I?" I asked, my voice weird, as my throat was dry. "You're at my house." I raised an eyebrow, but let him continue. "You had an accident, and since you had been discharged from the hospital, I didn't want you to go back to that God-aweful-place that you were in before, so, I brought you here. I never want to you go back there, again" I smiled, he was so thoughtful! I literally cried, I didn't have to go back! Seeing me cry, he immediately, went on the task of drying my years. Clearly he thought that he had said something wrong, because he asked me "Are you alright?" To which, I had no words to say, apart from, "Thank you, so much!" He smiled at me, and I smiled back, and then I knew. I was in love.