28th November 2017

Phil,

It's been over a month since I sent the last email and over 3 months since you left. I know I said that the last email I sent you, was going to be the last email but I've had time to think.

Firstly, I went to go see a therapist last month. I explained everything that was going on and the therapist told me that this wasn't just my fault, it was yours too.

You could've heard me out. You could've told me that you were having doubts. You could tell me now, that it's over instead of letting me cling on to this small piece of hope, which will ultimately kill me if I never find out what went wrong.

What you're doing, is unfair. Deep down, you must know that I wouldn't cheat on you. In all honesty, I don't think you left because you thought I was cheating on you. It must've been something else.

What you're doing is making me feel as if I'm the bad guy. Like I've committed some sort of crime. I know I haven't done anything wrong. So why won't you answer me?

Lastly, I just wanted to say that I think you're a dick. I know you're reading these emails. The first thing you do in the morning is check your emails. You let me think for well over 2 months that I was all to blame, when in fact I'm not. If you do reply to me now, I'm over it. I've wasted too much time trying to get you back and trying to fix you, when you can't be bothered to do the same. You left me when I needed you the most. I stayed with you when you needed me. So now that I need you, you're gone. You're an asshole Phil Lester.

I'm glad you left.

Dan