Dan's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. I look at the time and it's 11:17am. My mum is calling me. I pick up.

Dan: Hi mum.

Dan's mum: Hi sweetie. I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up for some coffee today? You've been down lately and I wanted to catch up with you before going on holiday with your father.

Dan: Sure. What time?

Dan's mum: How about 12:30? I'll pick you up.

Dan: Yeah ok. See you there.

I sit on the sofa for a while, staring into space. I try to go online but the wifi isn't working. Stupid wifi. It's hardly ever working correctly. Oh well.

As I'm about to finish changing I hear the door open downstairs. What the hell? I thought I'd locked it last night, I haven't been outside today. Also, who just walks into someone's house before knocking?? I hear rustling around downstairs and I come to the conclusion that they're robbers. Or murderers. Or kidnappers.

I grab a tennis racket from the cupboard. Yes...I used to play tennis. With my tennis racket in my hands, I quietly walk down the stairs. I don't see anyone in the living room so I go in there to see if anything has been stolen. Nope. As I'm about to leave the room someone walks in on me. I spin around with my tennis racket, ready to hit.

Dan: STAND BACK, I HAVE A TENNIS RACKET AND I'M NOT AFRAI- Phil?