Dan's POV (pt.2)

Once we get back home, I help Phil unpack his things. He still looks a little mad about what happened earlier.

Dan: You can calm down now. She's gone.

Phil: *sighs* If I ever see her again I swear I'm going to kill her. She was lucky this time, not next time. The little sneaky bitch.

Dan: *gasps* Phil Lester! Swearing huh?

Phil: Sorry. I use very obscene language when I'm angry. Seriously though, she is so dead. She thinks she can just-

Dan: *laughs* Phil!

Phil: Ok fine. I'll shut up.

I go to Phil and hug him. It's nice to just hug him after months of no contact. He looks at me and rubs his hand across my cheek. He pouts a little.

Phil: Dan... you have a bruise there.

Dan: Stop worrying. I'm fine!

Phil: She won't be fine the next time I see her. I'm going to rip her-

Dan: Oh my God Phil. Stop.

Phil: *laughs* Fine. Wanna watch a movie?

Dan: Sure. As long as it's not a horror movie.

Phil: *laughs* We don't own any horror movies. We both hate them.

Dan: Very true.

Phil picks out high school musical and I give him a teasing smile.

Phil: Don't deny that you love high school musical just as much as I do!

Dan: Ok fine. Whatever.

Phil puts in the movie and we sit with Phil leaning against my shoulder, my left arm draped over him.

The movie ends and I go to turn the TV off but as I get up to move I feel an arm pull me back down. Confused, I look at Phil who is sleeping. I stifle a laugh and gently detach myself from him. I turn the TV off and turn the stairs light on. I go back to Phil and gently pick him up. I carefully carry him up the stairs, which might I add was pretty hard work, carrying dead weight. I gently place him into his bed and as I'm about to leave Phil speaks.

Phil: *yawns* Don't go.

Dan: *smiles* Never.

I lay next to him as he falls asleep again. He's beautiful when he sleeps. I mean, he's beautiful all the time but when he sleeps, he looks so peaceful.

Like he's a piece of artwork.

I kiss his forehead goodnight and I swear I see him smile slightly.