Dan's POV

I can't have my mum knowing what happened between Phil and I. I look at Phil and while sighing, I nod at him. He takes the hint and agrees to come with us to costa. This is the first time we've seen each other in months...and we're going to costa. Great *sarcasm*.

I tell my mum that I need to talk to Phil for a minute and she goes to the car to wait.

Dan: You don't have to come if you don't want to.

Phil: I-I don't mind. If you don't want me to I won't but-

Dan: Let's just get it over and done with. At least she won't ask any questions then.

Phil: Ok.

I grab my phone from the table and leave the house with Phil. Once I get into the car, I check my emails. I didn't do it this morning and apparently Phil sent me an email. I read it.

In the email, Phil says that he loves me. This isn't true. You don't hurt people you love. He's just playing with my emotions. In the email he also says that he's not fine. What does that mean? Is there something wrong? Wait...why do I care? I don't care about him anymore.

You do...

No I don't. He left me for months with no reply so he doesn't care about me. Why should I care about him?

Because you love him. Always have, always will.

I don't love him anymore. I'm over him. I don't need him.

You do love him. You're not over him. You do need him. You're destined to be together. If you don't care about him, then why are you thinking about him right now?

God damn it. I clear my thoughts and look at Phil, who is sitting next to me in the car. He's looking out the window. It looks like a scene from a movie. When a sad person is looking out the window...sadly. Why does he look so sad? Should I ask him?

No. I shouldn't.