Dan's POV (pt.1)

As soon as Phil leaves to go get Cat's camera, she turns to face with a serious expression.

Cat: I need to tell you something.

Dan: Ok...?

Cat: I have feelings for you Dan. Actually, I love you. I came to London so I could tell you because I want us to be together.

Dan: Cat, I don't like you in that way.

Cat: You know you do Dan. Deep down, you know you want me.

She comes closer to me and before I realise, her lips are on mine. I fall back onto the couch, hitting a glass over, her lips still attached to mine. The glass smashes on the ground but Cat still continues to kiss me. I try pushing her off but she won't go down without a fight. I move my face to the side and push her off me, as hard as I can. She falls and I look to the side to see Phil looking at us with a shocked expression.

Cat gets off the ground, red faced.

Cat: Dan! What the hell was that for?!

Dan: *looks at Phil* I think we should go.

Phil nods his head, still shocked at what happened. As I turn around to leave, Cat slaps me in the face. I hold my cheek in pain and before I can say anything, Phil lunges towards Cat.

Phil: Don't you ever touch him again!

Cat: *mockingly* Or what?

Phil: Or you'll have me to answer to.

As Phil is walking away, Cat laughs.

Cat: What will you do about it?

Phil looks angry and before I can stop him, he slaps Cat. He's about to slap her again but I catch his arm.

Dan: Don't. She's not worth it.

Phil looks at me, still mad but once we make eye contact, he calms down and nods.

We leave, hand in hand.