Phil's POV

I walk into the living room and I see Dan wildly flinging a tennis racket everywhere. He stars shouting but then realised that it's me who just walked in.

Phil: Um, hi?

Dan: W-what are you doing here?

Phil: I emailed you. I said that I was coming to get the rest of my stuff today.

Dan: Oh, so now you reply?

Phil: Dan, look I'm really s-

Dan: Don't you dare say you're sorry! If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it!

Phil: Dan, I just came to get the rest of my stuff.

Dan: Don't let me stop you.

Dan stomps off towards the kitchen and starts eating an apple, watching me every once in a while. It makes me really uncomfortable. I go upstairs to my room...my ex-room. I look around and it looks exactly the same way I left it. I grab a few bits and bobs and go back downstairs.

As I'm about to go, there's a knock on the door. Dan groans and opens it. It's Dan's mum. She hasn't spotted me yet.

Dan's mum: Dan! How have you been? You've been so down lately and-

Dan: Mum, I'm fine.

Dan's mum: Ok if you're sure. Could I use your bathroom please? It was a long drive to get here.
Dan: Yeah sure.

She comes around the corner, which is where I was hiding.

Dan's mum: Phil! When did you get back?!

Phil: Back?

I remember that Dan told his mum I was on holidays.

Phil: Oh! I got back yesterday.

Dan's mum: It's good to see you're back here. If I could tell you how much Dan missed-

Dan: Mum! Shouldn't we get going?

Dan's mum: Yeah ok. You're welcome to join us Phil.

Phil: Sorry, I'm actually busy today.

Dan's mum: Oh, doing what?

Phil: I'm...uh...cleaning the house?

Dan's mum: I'm sure that could wait a few hours. It'd be good to catch up. You could tell us about your holiday.

I look at Dan and he just sighs and gently nods his head. He doesn't want to tell his mum about what happened.

Phil: Uh, sure.