3rd December 2017

Dan...

I can't tell you how sorry I am. You're better off without me in your life, dragging you down. You could be so much happier with anyone else. I know sorry isn't enough but that's all I can say. I can't explain what's going on with me right now. It's too complicated.

I AM an asshole. I'm a dick. I'm worse. I know I promised that I'd never hurt you again. If I stayed with you, you would've been hurt worse. You don't need me. You need someone who can take care of you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I can't do that.

All you ever did was love and care about me. I know you didn't cheat on me. Don't get me wrong, I did think you were cheating on me with Cat, but that was most likely just my paranoia. I didn't want you to leave me...although by doing that, I left you.

I don't regret leaving you. Ok... maybe I do a little. I miss you, a lot. Everyday, I'm so close to coming back. But then I remind myself that you deserve better and I stay here. You may think that what I'm saying doesn't make sense? But to me, it makes a lot of sense.

I lied to PJ. I'm not fine. I left because I'm not fine. I'm living with my parents at the moment but I'm trying to find somewhere to live. I don't want to be a burden on them.

Anyway, I don't even know if I'm going to send this email. You'll just hate me even more. I'm coming to get the rest of my stuff tomorrow. It'd be easier for the both of us if you weren't there tomorrow.

I love you Dan...

Phil