Epilogue

*third person*

2022

Dan stands in front of the doors, shaking. He's overcome with nerves, awaiting his signal to go in. Dan's mum comes to him and gives him a quick hug.

Dan's mum: You'll be fine. Remember this is the best day of your life. It's your wedding day.

Dan smiles at her and nods. He knows she's right, but he's still shaking nervously.

Dan's best friend, PJ comes to the door and tells Dan that he can go in. Dan takes in a deep breath and starts walking in with his mother.

Dan looks ahead of him and sees Phil, looking as beautiful as ever in a blue and white tuxedo. Phil looks nervous but once they both catch each other eyes, they smile.

Dan continues to walk towards Phil, being careful not to trip over anything. Dan does that pretty often. He's a pretty clumsy person.

Once Dan gets to the end, the vicar starts talking. Dan can't really hear the vicar, he isn't listening. He's too immersed in Phil's beautiful blue eyes.

Once Phil looks at Dan confused, he realises that he was asked a question.

Dan: Sorry. Could you say that again?

Vicar: *laughs* Do you Daniel James Howell, take Phillip Michael Lester, to be your lawfully wedded husband, until death do you apart?

Dan: *smiles* I do.

Phil gets asked the same question, in which he replies the same way Dan did.

Vicar: You may kiss the groom.

Dan and Phil smile at each other and then close the gap between them. They hear shouts and cheers behind them, but they ignore it. They feel as if it's just them in the room, together.

Once they pull away, Dan and Phil can't stop smiling at each other.

Dan: Who knew we were going to turn out like this?

Phil: Love works in mysterious ways.

Dan: It sure does.

They close the gap between them once again.

They both smile realising that this is their life now.

They will be together, until death do them apart.

Thank you all for reading! Please go check out my other fanfics if you enjoyed this one. Leave a comment if you have any future ideas.

~The writer