"Girl" // Prince Soma & Agni x Baby! Reader //

Summary;

Just randomly getting dropped off by a townhouse doorstep, you where only about a month old. Soma being the wonderful person he is gladly takes you in..even though it's three in the morning and questioning why the person couldn't wait at a 'normal time'

Takes Place;

I honestly don't know-

Warnings;

////

-

Only being a month old, you didn't understand jack crap that was happening. All you knew was there was a lot of running and that meant the basket you where in kept going up and down fast. You didn't find this comfortable at all and hoped it ended soon, plus it was really cold and this thin layer of whatever it wasn't giving you the warmth you wanted and where use too.

The woman that gave birth to you, fed you, and changed you gave you one last kiss before giving this townhouse a big ol' knock. She quickly sat you down and ran behind a tree or something, she needed to be hidden just in case this so called 'prince' doesn't open the door. You see, this woman can't take care of her child for much longer because she was being kicked out of her own home and would be forced to live on the streets. She didn't want that for her baby, so she listen to the rumors about a prince who runs this townhouse. Hoping they where real she came here.

It was vary late, so late Prince Soma was asleep, and Agni too. It just so happen that Prince Soma was to wake up and get water. Gracefully running from his room to the kitchen he was stopped by a loud knock, normally people wouldn't come this late and no one called a room. So who could it be? 

Prince Soma opened the door slowly, due to Agni being asleep and this could be someone who could attack he didn't want to take chances. See Soma IS smart! Looking everyone but down he was about to shut the door, that was until he herd a small baby noise from below. He looked down and saw a pale (SkinTone) baby, he chuckled and picked the baby up and held it close. 

He quickly brought it in, forgetting about the water Prince Soma made back to his room. He lied the baby down, Soma just looked at the young one he could just tell how young the baby was. The baby just so happened to be a girl, she had a (HairColor) patch that was growing hair on top of her head, cute little chubby legs, and the most cutest (EyeColor) the Prince has ever seen.

Without Agni's guidance, the purple haired prince agreed to himself that he shall take care of this baby until it's old enough to take care of herself. Prince Soma wrapped the baby up and laid her gently next to him around pillows, remembering how late it was made him tired. The baby girl slowly started to fall asleep next to Soma.

The next morning, Agni woke up Soma. He was shocked to see a baby next to him, what did he miss!? How long was he asleep!? How did this happen!? Agni had so many question for his prince, and he was needing answers. "My Prince, how did this happen?!" Agni asked, Soma briefly went over the events that happened earlier that morning while holding the half asleep baby. He already was connected to the child and she couldn't even take her hands out of a fist.

Agni only sighed out of frustration. Sometimes he feels like he shouldn't sleep himself so he can protect and give advice to Soma. He also was with Soma on this one for once: Keep the Child. Agni had a soft spot for babies and children that he wouldn't let show, and knowing this baby was abandoned by her mother angered but sadden the servant/guard(/Lover) thing.