"Annoyance" // Sebastian x Reader // Request (005)

Requested by: 

@nobilisira on December 9th, 2018

Summary:

 [YourName], a person with a special gift, gets pretty annoyed with her partner.

Notes

I kinda am not proud how this came out whOOPS

Warnings:

None-

-

[YourName] [LastName] had something special to her, something so special and different it cause Sebastian to fall for her. It could've been the way she inflicted pain on anyone who dare threatened her or the Young Master, Ciel Phantomhive, a young teenager who made a pack with a demon aka Sebastian Michaelis.

Sebastian found you limping the streets in pure panic, you had a deep cut around your arm and a broken leg. Long story short, you were a caretaker for a fairly wealthy family who seemed to loose interest in you which resulted in a nice beating and sent you on your way. You indeed get your pay back, with a flick of the wrist and a bit of fiddling of the fingers the family were sent into horrible pain. You left right after and never turned back, being found was a blessing.

It took a few months for [YourName] to warm up to the four servants and Sebastian but it happened, for Ciel on the other hand it took [YourName] exactly five seconds to understand her job. Protect him. Sebastian doesn't know if it was [YourName]'s quick understanding of her job, her looks, or if it was the way she casually caused pain to people who endangered the Phantomhive Manor that cause him to fall helplessly- it seemed like- in love with her.

It took a while but [YourName] ended up returning the feelings, it was weird though- everyone fell for his devilishly charms, so figuring out this demon shares the same feelings was kinda odd. But after a few months of quietly crushing on each other they both agreed to start a romantic relationship- the first to find out? Ciel, he of course didn't mind as long as it didn't interfere with anything he requested or wanted done.

Now you and Sebastian were going fairly strong, you guys had the occasional argument but it was all because of the way each other protected Ciel- [YouName] could've accidentally hurt Ciel instead of her target, and how Sebastian could've easily avoided putting Ciel in danger if only he didn't do this or that. It was mostly work and nothing relationship wise.

But today, just wasn't your day. Everything seemed to annoy you- the way Sebastian looked at you, the sad attempts of cooking from Bard, Finny ruining everything, Mey-Rin dropping things, and for some reason Ciel's brattiness was getting to you. Normally you could look pass this stuff and do your job, but today just wasn't one of them. Ciel understood the issue and dismissed you for the day- he has no gusts planned to visit and if something truly was wrong Sebastian and the others had it covered.

So you made your way to your sleeping quarters and hopes maybe a nap will fix this, but instead of finding an empty hallway; Sebastian appeared. "Aren't you suppose to be working?" He asked with a look, just because of the romantic relationship between you two- it doesn't mean your guys work relationship would change. You just shook your head, "No, Sebastian- the Young Master dismissed me from work today" you explained already annoyed that he stopped you in the middle of the hallway.

You tried to walk by him, but he stopped you gently holding your forearm "Hey! Let me go!" you huffed out. Sebastian shook his head going to check your temperature, eyes, making sure you were fine. You WERE fine! You just weren't having a good day and needed a nap! You got out if Sebastian's light grip before heading to your sleeping area, and of course he followed. You just stopped.

Now Sebastian was pissing you off and what made you even more mad is that you couldn't tell if he was doing this on purpose or if he was genuinely worried. You just turned around and found him standing there, for the first time, like a lost puppy, "You were so worried about me not doing my job, what about you!?" He argued, Sebastian shook his head- "I have nothing to do, all my chores are finished" He answered simply. As you took a step back he stood a step forward, you just groaned before flicking your wrist at him and running to your sleeping quarters and shutting the door.

Sebastian was confused for a few moments, well he guessed you don't want to be messed with. As you turned around and felt a pain in his head which caused him to hold it. You LITERALLY gave him a headache! Sebastian just sighed before turning BACK around to trying get you to fix this, he walked inside only to find you already passed out asleep. You were really tired which resulted in annoyance with every little thing that happened today.

Sebastian was going to have to deal with this shitty headache, he quietly turned around and headed back up to check on the other servants- his head killing him but maybe he brought it upon himself.

-

This is so short and I am so sorry this is my coming back chapter and I'm so for the person who requested this- sorry this is crappy. I went off your idea and I did my best??

Anyways, requests are still open, feel free to comment one or DM me one!