"I Got This!" // Mey-rin x Reader

Summary;

Mey-Rin needs help only to keep replying with 'I got this'

Takes place;

Season 1

Notes; 

Sorry if it seems short, I still have to do the second one shot along with two headcanons ;;

Warnings;

///

-

You never understood why, why the beauty you called Girlfriend never let you help her out when it came to work. You where a part time maid, if you where needed you would help around the phantomhive manor- which was most the time- the other half is just hanging around helping Ciel with extra help on whatever; Dancing, Violin practice, public speeches, whatever it is you where always there to help.

You met Mey-Rin through it, getting so close you both gained a romantic relationship. Everyone in the manor knew about it and swore up and down that they'll keep a secret from everyone that came in, out, and near the manor, you both could get in a whole bunch of trouble for just thinking of same sex relationships, you both where a lower class after all. 

Aside from that, you also knew that she was clumsy when she wore her glasses. You knew it was just apart of her side personality, the clumsy maid that messes up nearly everything. You wanted to help her and when you went up to her she would always give the same answer "No, No! I got this, yes I do!". It soon became funny because Bard finally got the words stuck in his mind and whenever she would say that near him he would mock her behind her back, of course it was rude but it was funny at the same time.

Finnian on the other hand would help you, he would distance her for a minute which gave you the chance to get on the ground and help her. She would of course try and stop you but you never did. The only time that you could help the red haired woman is when she knows she's having a bad day and lets you help, those days you love because you get to help your one and only.

Today you finished helping Ciel write a speech and you where just walking around the big manor, just looking around. Nothing new expect that fact he took down his parents painting down, you found his actions weird but you never dear speak to him about it. Even though he was a reasonable kid he can get angry about it and you couldn't tell until his actions showed.

You walked down the steps and found Mey-Rin about to drop maybe ten to twelve  plates, you could already hear Mister Sebastian scolding her about dropping plates and how she should be more carful. You quickly made your down the last five steps and went up to her, "Mey-Rin, please let me help you!" you pleaded. She shook her head, "No! I got this! You already did you job today, yes you did!" she replied trying to see where she was going. "No I'm helping you I don't care what you say this time I could already hear Mister Sebastian telling you off about the amount of plates you carry each trip.." You said getting on your tippy toes and took some.

Mey-Rin sighed knowing she couldn't get through to you. All she wanted to do was prove to you that she could work just as hard as you did. You where pretty stressed in general, having to help Ciel with speeches and editing them even though you spelling and grammar when writing wasn't well. You were taken from your family when you where 13 by kidnappers, you never learned how to read, nor write well- you where taken while you still where learning. You where learning late since your family was a commoners, struggling now and then with money and running a shop. You were found roaming the streets about two years ago right after your 20th birthday by the demon butler himself, Sebastian took you in and helped you learn the basics of writing and reading with the others.

Sebastian also chose you because you where a pro in self defense, so if anything happen and the manor was under attack while everyone else worked on killing or slowing down the attackers, you could defend the Young Master. Mey-Rin wanted you to relax after you where done with your daily do's. That's why her excuse was always the same, failing at making up more then one she kept that one.

But seeing you finally get to her and help her out makes her happy, you're helping her and you chose to. You always look so happy whenever you help her, which puts her in a cheerful mood for the rest of the day. You seem to enjoy doing the simplest things with the woman which puts everyone in the manor in a good mood seeing the two love birds happy with each other.

-