"Dance" // Joker x Reader // ((UNEDITED))

Summary;

"Let's dance?"

"For the people or for us?"

"For us of course.."

Note;

The day I'm posting this I am writing this. Oops.

Warnings;

///

-

You where Joker's..hm..partner. Since you guys were a traveling circus, Joker finally got lonely of running the show himself with no partner next to him to host, of course he has Beast but she had to take care and show off Betty. That was until one day when he was strolling through the people that practiced and found you, you were a 'pro' since you've been around for some time. Joke smirked to himself and invited you in the small group.

That was about, ehh I would say five years ago. Through out the five years you met 'him' and had to join Joker on his horrible adventures to kidnap children, of course it hurt you twice as much as it did beast since your past. You weren't kidnapped, your sibling was, Joker knew that so just like how he would sadly motivate Beast he would motivate you telling you it would be over. You normally would back down and sit with the children and talk about the 'lovely things' they shall encounter when they arrive to their destination.

Other then that you and Joker were the best couple out there, people who asked you if you two where in a relationship you would tell them 'no'. That was a flat out lie, clearly but you both felt safer in the public eye when you guys did. Since you did have to act plus host it was hard on you so Joker joined you. It wasn't much all it was, was skilled dance. Like really skilled dancing. 

It seemed you didn't have bones anywhere in a certain limb when you danced, that's why you where accepted in first-string just as fast as snake was. All joker does is make your act more playful, you two start off sweetly but soon you try and show him a move- which would be hard for him- and he would attempt to copy you only for the crowd to start laughing.

Laughing.

A gift you always wanted as a kid, your family was poor. Your little sibling was a beauty born in the wrong type of family, that's probably why she was kidnapped. Once she was kidnapped your family tore apart, your father investing with illegal drugs while your mother ran off to be with a rich man. You? You ran, you didn't want to be near a drugged up male all day. You lived with a shop keeper who treated you as his own, once you figured out that you could dance the way you could: you quickly joined the circus. You where in Noah's ark Circus for about a year and half before Joker invited you to tag along with first-string..ers..?

Since then you got the gift, as a twenty-three year old. 

"Ready to dance?" Joker asked just in a slight whisper.

"For us or for them?" you asked.

"For us of course" he replied.

You guys began your act, this time he slipped a bit on the ground due to it just raining and some got inside causing it to be muddy. You chuckled along with the children and adults. As it went on you got more laughs due to your childish boyfriend, by the time your act ended Beast and Betty caught the children's attention since when one act nears it end the other has to begin getting ready so they can start right after.