"Red" // Grell x Reader //

Summary;

Fuzzy..

Notes;

Even though Grell identifies as 'female' I'm going to write him as a male, but when he talks about himself he'll use female pronouns. Which won't be much sadly.

Warnings;

'describing' death.

-

You tried your best to keep your eyes open, you swore you did. But after many failed attempts to coughed up the left-over blood in your body before passing out. you where finally gone.

You don't remember that led you to this, you wish you could though. Now that you where gone from the world you called 'home' you had no idea what too do. Standing there a bit, tugging at the skirt of your dress, you watched a random blob of red walk towards you. Since magically your eye sight was failing you, you screeched a bit.

You tried to run, keyword; tried. But your body wouldn't move, the red blob eventually came into your view. You calmed down until it chuckled showing it shark-like teeth, you wanted to jump and run but accepting the fact you couldn't move you stood still. 

"I'm Grell!" The dude covered in red said throwing his hands up in the air doing a pose. You finally relaxed assuming this man was nice, "Ah- I see your issue, dear.." Grell said chuckling taking his chainsaw and doing something around your body, soon enough you felt free- but something was wrong. You couldn't put your finger on it.

Well that was until Grell pointed it out. "Red looks lovely on you~" Grell said grabbing onto your skirt gently so he wasn't being disrespectful to your lower half. You finally realized; you where drenched in red. It wasn't splotches, like blood stains but just the color red. You never liked the color red on you but since this man commented on it while you wore it, made you enjoy the bright red that covered your short dress. 

"Alright lemme cut the crap, sweetie. You follow my rules, you're kind of like my maid!" The male screamed in excitement. Which confused you, didn't you just die? Weren't you just hit so bad you where throwing up blood in the middle of the streets? The red haired male chuckled, he knew that face of confusion well. 

He's had plenty of 'maids' in his pass that he knows that face. "Yes you just died, Yes this is kind of like an after life, and yes..I am indeed a grim reaper.." he said, which cleared up a bunch of questions for you. "O-Oh.." you finally said, your voice came out more of a squeak though which made the male scream while jumping around you. What was he doing? Why was he jumping? Your voice was embarrassing now!

"You where hit in the throat hard! Your voice is so adorable now~!" Grell screeched pretty much hugging you while rocking around everywhere. You only nodded now remembering the pain you where in for the last few moments of your life, it hurt to throw up the blood that randomly came up. You let your new 'master' enjoy his time about embracing your newer voice. It was embarrassing in your opinion but if it made him happy, then you where happy.

If you are confused as the reader is then let me give you a small explanation; Grell has received a spirit. He is to raise this spirit, show it the ways, and teach it how to reap souls on his own. Only certain people get this job and since he started doing this job about a hundred years or so ago, he has met a lot of kind and rude sprits. Not many where like you; showing up in red. There was only one other person who wore red that he adored, but we don't talk about her

Grell loved the color and how it fit you so well like how it did on himself. He didn't find this normal, was this one special? Her voice squeaked like a little squeaky toy he loved that Sebastian threw at him once. Whatever this was he had his mind set on training this young one.

Over the years he grown to attach to you, just because of the color red. You slowly began to fall for the reaper, but you understood and accepted the fact he was in love with a demon under the name Sebastian for now. You followed your red blobbed 'master' around and met Sebastian and his young master Ciel.

You remembered when you first met them, you kept apologizing for your masters actions which led the young kid to chuckle. Due to this reaper coming around more then once a day he was use to his random actions and seeing a young lady say sorry for them brought amusement to him. 

Enough of that, you kept wearing the color red because.. well it was 'assigned' to you. Most sprits had blue, yellow, or green. You were seen as 'special' to Grell since he really hasn't had a spirit dressed in red given to him before until now.

That was one way you two loved each other.

The color red.

-