"Nervous" // Alois x Pregnant!Reader // Request (001)

Requested by;

@kennysgirl69 on August 13th, 2017

Summary;

Being only wedded a month and a half ago, the reader finds out she is pregnant with her husband's child; Alois Trancy. The reader gets nervous with telling Alois about the child that is slowly growing inside her, due to her husband still being bipolar- there isn't a way to fix it, only calm it- no one knows how his reaction will turn out to be.

Notes;

Ahhh! My first request! I am actually happy this person requested something, they seem nice since they did vote on every chapter I have on here plus she read my Alois x Reader book~ Thank you, hun!

Warnings;

////

-

Not really knowing what else to do, you wonder the halls of the Trancy Manor. You couldn't talk to your husband because he was busy with his papers plus he has a meeting with someone in about an hour. You wanted to tell him something important, something what might as well effect your lives by hundred percent. 

You where pregnant. 

You where a few weeks into your pregnancy, you where feeling horrible. you where only given the news about it because Hannah told you, she sensed it. You asked why the others couldn't tell, apparently because they're male? It confused you but you went with it, you kept walking the never-ending like halls. You had to waste your time on something.

You where dreading telling your husband about the baby, he is bipolar. Although it has calmed down since you came around- which was about six years ago- but he still had it, no kidding. Although he no longer hits or slaps, he does yell really loudly which scares you. So what would his reaction be? Is he even ready for a baby?! 

So many questions.

You stopped in the middle of the hall, nothing was wrong; it was the painting. It was of you and Alois on your wedding day, you both had someone paint a painting of you two to hang up in the hall. You where glad you two made that choice too, the painting was beautiful in your opinion. You had a cheerful smile, with Alois' hand on your shoulder. You two where adorable.

You sighed, feeling sick again you rushed to the closest bathroom there was. Which was next to your husband's office, hoping he didn't hear you spill your breakfast out; you stood up flushing the toilet then taking your time to splash your face and fix yourself. You where only a few weeks in so it was kind of harsh, letting the baby get use to you body n' all. 

As soon as you left the bathroom you where saw your blond haired husband standing in front of you. You could've sworn time stopped and slowed down, everything felt slow to you. You tried to get out of his grasp due to him hugging you, for the past six years this boy has helped you through all your sicknesses and he clearly wasn't planning to stop now. 

You felt yourself get picked up and carried. "A-Alois! I am fine! I just ate to much this morning?" You said unsurely, he smiled and shook his head. "You ate less than me, (YourName).." Alois replied, slightly kicking your guys bedroom door open that was already slightly open. He sat you down on the bed and tucked you in, he brushed the hair out of your eyes before kissing your forehead. Not feeling a fever he got kind of worried. He was like the one mother who overthinks everything. But you loved that about him.

You went to sit up, only to be pushed down you had to explain everything now or Claude will spoil everything. Which wouldn't be cool at all. Before Alois could even get the first half of Claude's name you shushed him, again with a face full of confusion he looked at you. He wanted you to feel better, why did you stop him from getting Claude?

You sighed and took his smooth cream colored hands and held them tightly. He looked at your hands and then to your face, the beautiful (YourEyeColor) eyes that made him melt inside where filled with nervous-ness. What could be bothering his wife?! Was it some person he was meeting with today!?

"What's wrong, dear?" Alois asked, his words sounding like notes flowing out of a violin. You sighed, like there was confidence in the air you sucked in air. "Alois, how do you feel about children?" You asked, it took him a moment to reply which worried you. Alois was thinking about the little boy he use to be with all the time, Luka. Was he ready for kids? He didn't know, but did he want one or two? Hell yeah. 

"I think they're different but wonderful in a way, why ask that?" Alois replied, taking note of how your body relaxed after he answered. "G-Good..Do you want children..?" You asked another question, he replied with a nod. This was going somewhere, and he was hoping he knew where. "I-It's just that I'm pregnant and- I just didn't know how to tell you.." You said looking away your cheeks being dusted with a light color of maroon.

It was dead silent in the room. Nothing to be said, which worried you a whole bunch. You finally relaxed whenever you felt Alois engulf you in a hug, he was happy. "Thank you lord! I-I thought you where dying! But no! It was something beautiful- no! Wonderful! I- I can't even describe it!" Alois kept blabbering on about how great this is that you're pregnant and he's proud to start a family with you.

You had explained that you where only a few weeks deep in the pregnancy, so he didn't miss anything except two weeks worth of morning sickness. Alois didn't mind though, he was just happy his wife was okay and not dying. That's the last thing he wants.

As the months went on and (YourName)'s stomach grew, Alois every morning would kiss you when he awoken then kissed your stomach. Even when it was just a small bump, he still did that just to show his son or daughter that he loves them and would never leave them.

Time came closer, and (YourName) was due any day now. Which worried Alois, he had to leave for a week to visit the queen. It was something he did yearly, as much as Alois wanted to stay home he couldn't because it slowly became an order by the queen to come for a week durning October. Everyday Alois was nervous of receiving a letter from his manor saying that he missed the birth of his child.

When he came home, he felt his nerves relax saying he didn't get a letter. He was stopped by one of the triplets in front of him, they just looked into his eyes and grabbed his hand. Alois was about to yell and scream at the purple haired demon, until the thought came into his head that this had to deal with his wife because normally the triplets are together and they never ever drag Alois around. 

Once he entered the room, he saw a worn out (YourName) who was breathing heavily. She smiled at her husband when she herd the door open, Alois looked over to see Hannah wrapping up a newborn baby in a blanket. Hannah gave a smile before handing the crying baby to Alois.

Alois had no words, none at all. What was he suppose to say? 'Congrats you birthed a human!' Um no, that's a little rude. Alois quietly walked over to you. He sat down next to you so you both could admire the little one together. 

(YourName) Trancy gave birth to a baby boy on October 16th. 

Luca Bell Trancy.