"Stop" // Sebastian x Ex! Reader //

Summary;

You where welcomed into the cast of Black Butler, walking into the room to meet a few of your co-workers you see a face you don't ever want to see in your whole life.

Takes Place;

///

Warnings:

Slight curssing??? Also mentioning of death while in womb-

-

You checked your bag one more time, you where nervous. This was your second time in front of a camera, the first time being in a movie that went insanely well. That movie led you to the cast of Black Butler, in need of a new maid for Ciel Phantomhive they came to you. You passed and here you are, in front of the building. You took deep breaths and walked in.

A person showed you to a room and helped you sit down. Your close friend never let you watch the show, so today is just laying out the script, showing you the outfit you would be wearing, and your personality and background. After that, the directors would be sending you him with seasons 1-4 you had a week to watch it all.

"Now..Let's meet your co-workers! You will meet the servants..Ciel..and his butlers..." They said reading off a list. You nodded and sat there happily, a girl and two blond males walked into the room happily. You all talked for a few before giving each other numbers already feeling a connection between all four of you, laughing as they walked out you saw a young teenager most likely fourteen at this time walk in with a few other people.

He smiled and shook your hand and sat down, you didn't bother to see who was behind him until the kid spoke up. "This is Sebastian.." the blue haired male spoke, you felt your stomach turn in knots it was turning. You wanted to throw up the small snack you ate for breakfast. Hoping it was just another dude with the same name, you looked up. Your bright (EyeColor) eyes went dull while your skin went pale.

"(YourName)..?" The boy asked you, you coughed which got the butler's attention which his reaction turned into just like yours. Nervous and didn't want to make contact with you, "I-I apologize, I can't..H-How many seasons am I here for..?" you asked the teenager hoping he knew. "A movie plus two season" He replied with a worried look on your face, did he just make the girl rethink her contract with the producers!? That wasn't good.

"D-Don't worry it's just..him.." You said pointing to the butler, "Me!? Why!?" Sebastian asked pointed to himself with his hands with an angry tone. "Don't fucking give me that tone Sebastian! You know exactly what you did and it was wrong!" You said standing up scooting the chair from behind you back and slamming your hands on the desk, Ciel clearly shocked to hear such foul words come out such an innocent looking face. What type of history did these two hold?

"You fucking cheated!" you repeated once again, "YOU CHEATED AND I HAD TO CARRY THE DEAD CHILD IN ME UNTIL WAS DUE AND YOU DIDN'T GIVE ANY SHITS!" you screamed not even caring if the directors or anyone herd. You needed to get this out and out now. You held your body with one arm and covered your face with your hand crying, Sebastian was guilty when it came to that. He only left because he didn't know how to support you, that same year he auditioned for Black Butler to be the flawless cat loving demon butler.

Sebastian only sighed and hugged the young woman, as much as she wanted to push him away she needed a hug. He held you close while the teenage boy just took everything in, who knew this man could be hiding such horrible thing. Sure as hell if the cast knew of this in season one, he wouldn't have made it this far. This Far? Yeah, the movie (YourName) is going to be in is Black Butler Book of the Atlantic.

The girl who she was going to play was about twenty, and Ciel would've taken her in for a few seasons. Anyways not the point, Ciel glanced up at the two. Clearly they needed time on their own. Ciel got up, "Sebastian, after you sort this out ill be outside with Elizabeth and the others.." Ciel said and walked out shutting the door. Of course being asked questions he didn't feel safe nor comfortable answering without the two ex-lovers permission.

Sebastian gently put a kiss on your forehead. "No..Stop.." You said and pushed him away using your hand to wipe away your tears, "Wha-" Sebastian began but was cut off. "Stop..We loved each other and now we don't I rather act like the past never happened but..I can't..If I'm going to work with you I don't want any romantic feelings between us.." You said with sadness running through your words. Sebastian only sighed and nodded, "Luke will-" Sebastian began once again only to be slapped.

"Shut up.." Is all you said before grabbing your bag wand walking out, Mey-Rin and them herd everything so she ran after her just to comfort her few founded friend. "Who is..Luke?" Bard asked, Sebastian shook his head. Clearly he didn't want to talk about it but he needed it answer her question.

"Luke was the baby's name.."

-

Low-key dead inside- I got the whole um baby thing form the first season of American Horror Story. I don't really like it but my mother watched the season and I collected that from that..

Yup..