"One-Sided Love" // Grell x Reader // Request (004)

Requested by;

@EdgySausage on November 17th, 2017

Summary;

At least you're his shoulder to cry on.

Notes;

Lmao none of this is edited and it's probably going to be real damn short. I know Grell is calls himself a girl- or something like that- but I found myself putting 'him' and 'he' I sorry ;; 

Warnings; 

Yo bro it's gonna be so ' s a d '

-

You listened to your red covered friend blab on about his encounter with the demon. You just hated hearing about him, so seeing him in real life may make your blood boil even more. You loved Grell, and I mean loved. But you understood and knew how to keep your feelings under control. You knew he didn't like you back because he would've expressed them by now. 

You sit with him at least three times a day so he can rant on about how his 'lovers' aka his crushes just ignore him. You kind of don't blame them though, he does have a habit of getting up into their personal space and ruining almost everything you still have no idea how he still has this Grim Reaper job. But you always thought it was because if he puts effort into it he could do good. 

You felt something shove you, shaking your head and getting your thought process back to reality you found that Grell was finished. He was asking your opinion, "Yes..?" you questionably "(YourName)! You weren't listening. I asked if I should wear this or- this~" He asked once again pulling two red coats, both similar, one a bit longer. You picked the shorter one and made up an excuse to leave.

You got up grabbing your rain coat and walked out pulling it close to your body. Your hair was getting dressed in a big bucket of water, while walking you heard your name. Turning around you saw the one and only Ronald, chuckling lightly you let him catch up. "You're walking alone, did Grell ditch again?" He asked, you shrugged and explained how you left since he was going to go see 'Sebastian', even though Ronald does play a off and on crush type thing you could never hate him. He was young and innocent in ways although he knew exactly how to woo the ladies. 

You kept conversion with Ronald until you returned to the 'work place'. Hanging up your coat you went to go grab a towel to dry your (HairLength) (HairColor) hair, Ronald tagged along. It was comfortable silence,  you two were kind of like best friends. You both never really established that you even had a friendship, but you both knew almost everything about each other. 

After drying your hair you went off to do some paperwork, while doing that your office door busted open. In front of your desk once again was the red blob named Grell. You set your paper down, the pen in the cup, and you fixed your glasses. Once again you listened to Grell rant on about how Sebastian just 'lovingly' told him to leave by kicking him out with an argument. 

Even though you were getting tired of listening to your crush rant about Sebastian and your higher up; William T. Spears. You were glad you were his shoulder to lean and cry on even when your heart hurts when he does so.