"Screaming Silently" // Claude x Reader

Summary;

Claude finds the reader screaming gently at the pain of a headache 

Takes Place;

Modren AU

Notes;

Sorry if this is short, this is really just suppose to be quick and a joke- Also someone requested an Undertaker x Reader, I'll be doing that next week!

Warnings;

///

-

You snuggled up under your soft blanket, you had the worse headache EVER! You didn't know what to do because you ran out of all the painkillers in the house and the pain was so much that you couldn't even drive to the drugstore and grab some. You just sat there cuddled up under the blanket laying there.

That was until you heard your front door open, that had do be your boyfriend. He is the only other one that has a key to your apartment- other then you little cousin Alois- but not the point. You herd his footsteps make their way up the small amount of steps you had in your apartment, once the door open you where met with his almost inhuman yellow eyes.

That's when you started slightly screaming all you could hear was the light 'ahhhh'. It confused Claude dearly, why where you doing this? Where you okay? He got the text message that you had a headache and came over to see if he could sooth the pain in anyway, but the fact where you screaming silently freaked him out a bit.

Once you realized he could hear you, you stopped which caused you to blush of embarrassment. He just herd you screaming at your headache as if it'll go away like 'that', you knew you spooked the man in some way so you slowly sat up; only to be pushed back down at the same speed. Claude didn't want your head to hurt even more then it did before.

Sitting up would just make it worse, so laying down was the deal for today. For the rest of the day Claude laid next to you, watching movies, spoon feeding you soup, and helped you drink water.

what a nice boyfriend.

-

clearly ran out of ideas-