"Unregretful" // Alois x Reader x Ciel //

Summary:

You're over Ciel Phantomhive and just meeting his newborn. What is he suppose to do when he discovers his own feelings for you?

Notes:

This is just a part two to 'regret' huehuehuehue

Warnings:

None!

Edited by:

sinisterme-

-

You sat next to Ciel in the hospital, it stunk of that classic hospital smell. But the little one in your arms was beautiful. Elizabeth Phantomhive, wife of Ciel Phantomhive for the past two years, just gave birth to a healthy baby boy and of course you had to visit! You and Elizabeth have gained a friendship, and it helped you get over Ciel quite a bit.

You and Alois have gotten much closer which resulted in a romantic relationship. You moved in with Alois about a year ago, you've have been together for a grand total of two years and four months. Just like how you once owed Ciel your life, you now owed Alois Trancy your life! He's cheered you up over your heartbreak, after that remained close to you, and gained a romantic relationship with you! He seemed perfect and nice, aside from his "issue" occasionally popping up.

His "issue" was his tendency to have bipolar-like behavior. He could change his mind in a heartbeat if sometimes you don't go along, he'll throw a fit but nothing has yet to become physical, no matter how much you two argue when it happens.

But back to what you're holding your arms, Sebastian Phantomhive has beautiful navy blue peach fuzz and beautiful small green eyes; a perfect mix of the couple. You chuckled when the little one began to squirm around slightly before yawning, Ciel wasn't gonna lie your giggle was awfully adorable. The longer he was married to Elizabeth the more he discovered his hidden feelings for you, but he remained loyal to Lizzy.

It hurt Ciel quite a bit figuring out you and Alois were official, Alois talked proudly of you and claimed "[YourName] has dealt with it all! She can even deal with me!" Your inclination to grow flustered with every kiss in front of people in the office, your soft smiles at Alois when he isn't having the perfect day, and your hand holding tells Ciel you've completely moved on from him. He's proud of you, yes, but deep down, he wished you weren't over him.

Ciel wasn't replaced with Alois, you were replaced with Elizabeth months leading up to the wedding. Not having happy and joyful conversion with you everyday after the wedding was the new norm for Ciel. He felt that he had to get it through his thick skull; he did this to himself. You felt pushed away and Alois was there to pick you up. Alois got to hear your laugh and now, Alois gets to sleep next to you every night.

It was beautiful seeing you hold his child, your bright smile at the small infant, it was perfect. Alois was a lucky man, and Ciel is gonna end his sentence right then and there. Alois was a lucky man planning to propose to you soon, how does Ciel know this? Alois came to him for advice, which was weird, but Ciel took into thought that he did know you fairly well. Ciel kept his mouth closed, wanting to know your genuine reaction to Alois' life-changing question.

What Ciel didn't expect was the next question that nervously came out of your mouth, "Hey Ciel? How did Elizabeth tell you she was pregnant?" You asked, supporting the new born with one arm, quickly pushing some loose strands of hair behind his ear, then quickly returning to both arms around the baby. Ciel choked "What!?" He asked in a surprised tone, this caught him off guard; were you hinting at what he thought you were hinting at?!

You chuckled quietly and softly nodded, "I don't know how to tell Alois." She whispers tearing up, Ciel couldn't tell if you were crying out of fear or joy. Ciel just gently patted your shoulder, he didn't know how to react, he was just thinking to himself how beautiful you were holding his child. "I'm just nervous," you added looking up to meeting eye contact with Ciel, "I mean I've never been pregnant before." You laughed softly closing her eyes with a smile.

Holy shit, you were pregnant! And Alois was the father! And Alois was planning on proposing to you on your next date! Oh my god, Ciel is the man with all the details! "Well there's nothing to worry about, [YourName]." Ciel said hesitantly, it kind of hurt him to say these words to you, especially because he was just now finding his own feelings for you. But he was a married man with a newborn, and you were fully over him, now pregnant, soon to be engaged with Alois Trancy.
How could Ciel tell you were going to accept Alois' proposal? It was the way your eyes sparkled when you saw him, or how big your smile got whenever you talked about Alois; it was all evidence that led to you being head-over-heels in love for the blonde man. You nodded, taking in his carefree words, "If you say so . . . I have a date with Alois in an hour and I need to go home and get ready. Your son is beautiful." You said, gently handing the newborn over to Ciel before you hugged him and left.
Ciel never got to say goodbye since you had been in such a rush, this had to be the date Alois was going to propose. Ciel would have to wait and receive that wedding invite like you had received his. The difference in this is that Ciel was expecting it, you weren't. Ciel now wondered how you felt when you got the invite. If you had liked him, how much did it hurt to get that invite in the mail and not in person? Well, Ciel was about to find out.

Ciel never got a text from either you or Alois that night, it wasn't until he returned to the office that he found you and Alois looking at papers together with a small shiny engagement ring on your finger. He realized you two were in fact, in planning mode. You placed a kiss on Alois' cheek before making your way to Ciel, and before he could even muster a word out of his mouth you hugged him.

Ciel took a second, but he returned the hug hesitantly, "Thank you," is all you said. "F-For what?" he asked confused, "For telling me everything was going to be alright, and for keeping the engagement a secret from me." You said flustering of embarrassment a little. Ciel just sighed, "No problem, [YourName]. So Alois knows about your pregnancy?" Ciel asked, and you nodded.
After the quick conversation, you made your way to a few female friends in the office. Alois walked over with a bright smile. "Thank you, Ciel" He said, happiness radiating from his words; it was clear Alois was unregretful of his actions. He was happy to become a father and marry you. "You're welcome" Ciel mumbled before making his way to his desk.

-

I- this isn't as good as I thought it was gonna turn out? Also bless my girl for editing this,,, I'm also debating on making a part three? Eh??