"To Help" // William x Reader //

Summary;

You where put with William by the higher ups, to do what? Show around the work place and show the basics on how and what to do for new up-coming reapers. Side note; did I mention you two hate each other...?

Notes;

Lmao I am so sorry this is short. I am trying to keep on tract. I plan on updating this book and my Hetalia headcannons book once a week. Since school does start next week :')

Warnings;

///

-

You rolled your eyes as you walked down the hall, the higher-ups stuck you with the worse man ever. William T. Spears. He was a good reaper when it came to his job, but when it came to respecting certain people he would've gotten fired if it was his job. He doesn't like you, and it's not because you're a female reaper. There are female reapers but that many, maybe about 100 to a 150- comparing that to male reapers the women aren't that popular.

Most female reapers are only put on jobs that are in need of a woman, so when you showed up to William's job because he was about ten minutes late, oh boy! He was enraged. How could you do that? You weren't assigned to do something like this, shouldn't you be doing your nails or talking with the other female reapers? He legit screamed at you for the next few hours that day and since then- which was about ten years ago- you two never got along.

Walking in that room was like slow-mo. The reapers-in-training legit wouldn't stop staring, even the few females. You only stood next to William who slightly growled at you, You hit him with your foot lightly so the 'children' wouldn't see it. A few have herd of you, unlike William you where only popular in certain areas. All because you did take that one job from William, which you only saw it as helping. 

William finally spoke up, "..I am William T. Spears...This is (YourName)..She apparently is joining us today.." He said with an annoyed tone in his voice. You wanted to so badly hit him, but that would only start a fight and today's class just wouldn't get anywhere. You clutched your fist in a ball tightly so you wouldn't slap him against the head. One of the RITs (Reaper-In-Training) raised their hand, of course to ask a question, you gladly took his question before William could yell at him for asking questions before class properly started. 

"Are you two together or where you two a thing..?" The female asked, you wanted to laugh loudly But that would make you seem unprofessional, so you chuckled closing your eyes and pitching the bridge of your nose under your glasses while shaking your head. "Absolutely not..I hate him and He hates me. We're keeping it like that. Forever." You said, William nodded and leaded the group of RITs out. 

You followed next too William. While William took the males and explained the basic reaper job, you took the vary few girls and explained your half. Which was the female's job. You had to explain how the female isn't called in unless its needed, and don't make the mistake that you did. Taking a job that wasn't yours.

You see, you where actually on William's good side until then. If anything you could get mistaken for being related. You guys only hung out so much but when you took that job everything changed. He began getting more annoyed with you, and yelled at you more often. You embarrassed him and crushed his ego, that's why he stopped being a 'nice person' too you. 

You clapped your hands together when you felt William's hand on your shoulder. He scared you a bit, which made the girls in front of you giggle. They totally shipped these two enemies together. 

You growled and slapped his hand away, which then started a heated argument. The girls left the room and joined the boys outside the room, luckily this room had glass walls so the higher-ups could look in and check on classes. The group of reapers-in-training watched their two teachers screaming and yelling at each other for no good reason.

"They should just kiss and make up.." A male/female voice spoke up causing the group to jump, when they looked up they reaper drenched in the color red. "Although I hate sharing my William, I rather those two get tougher.." The reaper added holding his elbow while he rested his head in his hand. The females of the group nodded while the males just rolled their eyes. Some joined the girls, boys can ship too. 

In the middle of Grell's next sentence, the small group- of about thirteen reapers- herd a loud thud. Everyone's attention went from Grell too the room only too see the two who where just arguing about nothing, kissing. The girls and a few boys where fanboying/girling, Grell was smirking while pushing the 'children' away, and the rest was just going with the flow.

She was there to help after all.

-