Matchmaking by BeamKitMing

Wayo's P.O.V ~

When Kit declares his friend fit for work again on the third day of recovery from the fever of Nightmares nightmares, Phana is almost sprinting to his car and on the way to the hospital there and then, but kit stops him. Kit acts like the Grandma of the doctor gang at this moment, scolding him for neglecting his body and putting him back in bed to lecture him about taking care of himself. He acts like a mother but with the slightly terrifying manner of my grandmother. Ming will have fun chasing him down, since he is quite the fiery spirit and not much will sway his decisions.

"I am not, I repeat not, having you overwork to the point of collapsing again, and I will do everything in my power to stop you from causing us all to worry. P'Apo will be ensuring P'New doesn't give you extra shifts or risk a terminal case of blue balls, and it will stay that way until your cheeks resemble a hamster and laziness is a natural response to time off. Get ready to bond with cutie nurse Wayo, because he is an honourary part of the wild doctors gang for the purpose of being your guardian angel.", Kit spits out, dangerously determined. His attempts to be be the top are useless, but it's amusing watching him try.

Ming prepares himself to catch me as I fall, upon hearing that I will have the privilege of being around the godly Phana Kongthanin for a promised period of time. However, the last few days have raised my resistance of the manly pheromones oozing from every inch of his perfect body and I am glad that my Phana-itis is under control as of now. Instead, both kit and Ming send coy smiles my way, and the Pha-Yo fanclub has officially been established. Phana faceplams as a substitute for his what the fuck face, but out of the corner of my still wide eyes I can see a faint smile and a dusting of pink on his pale cheeks.

Just maybe he feels the same, if he smiled.

As they say in cheesy romance novels,

"When I saw you, I fell in love, and you knew, because you smiled." [A/N: This will come up again in the story, in an important chapter near the end.]