PDA-ing in London

Wayo's P.O.V ~

London's shops are by no means a match for the huge mall complex in Siam paragon, but makes up for the lack of shops by being very friendly and colourful. We go to Chinatown, passing through Soho on the way and blushing or just staring at some of the unique stores we pass, especially the ones selling bondage and sex toys for the over adventurous couples, be it gay or straight. The reason Forth drags us there is the wide variety of Asian cuisine, that isn't that much different to what I cook for Phana at home, and it does kind of feel more comfortable when we are surrounded by the comforting smell of chilli and soy sauce.

A group of girls opposite our table for six stares at us all in wonder, but more importantly, my hubby to be Phana, looking at him and licking their lips like he is a piece of expensive meat. I feel the distinctive urge to stake my claim on him at this very moment, so I lean up to his face and kiss him quickly on the cheek like women do. He of course is oblivious to the girls attention and just thinks I'm being affectionate, which it could be said I am if affection is slightly jealous, and gives me a slightly longer kiss on the lips back. Kit shoots me a grin from where he sits at the end of the table with Ming, laughing at my cute possessiveness.

Forth and Beam had ordered three hotpots, one for each couple, and I really consider they have a serious fujioshi complex to actually make us a prime opportunity for PDA like feeding each other. Phana feeds me pieces of meat when he thinks they are properly cooked, and I fish out the most appetising vegetables as my duty to make sure Pha gets his vitamins and eats his vegetables, like a doting mother does to her son. There are another group of girls whispering wildly about seeing "two eights" finally and I soon realize they are fangirling over us, obviously harmless fujioshi's.

A classic black cab takes us to the royal Albion, our lodging for the upcoming week. It goes without saying we have three separate bedrooms, allowing for pre marital horizontal sexy business that Ming and Kit are bound to partake in from the amount of alcohol they drank and the fact they are like the lightest of lightweights in the drinking game. Pha carries me up the stairs to a set of double doors and a worker opens them to reveal the presidential suite, with a huge gueen size bed covered in golden colored satin sheets, where he places me like a bride.

Though we have made out in the shower before, we have kept the all important event of consumating the marriage for after the official ceremony, as traditional values state. I lay in his arms when we have showered and dressed in our usual bedtime attire, a pair of boxers and one of his long T-shirts for me, and just a pair of boxers for my NaNa bear. Goddamit the world looks good when he is in my bed and basically naked, it's like a kind of sunshine in the rain. "Baby Yo, are you stressing about tomorrow again? I ordered your white suit and dress shoes weeks ago, they're just waiting to deliver them tomorrow, so don't worry. I want to make your dream come true, and I will, so just enjoy your big day okay?", he speaks softly.

He has an almost telepathic connection with me, and this statement doesn't shock me but pleasantly surprises me at his intimate understanding of my thought patterns. "No, it's lovely NaNa bear. Thank you for making my dreams reality once again, and for always giving me the best no matter what the price is. Now sleep, or you'll be sick from not enough rest on your wedding day, and I'll have to miss out to nurse you back to health. Goodnight, Phana bear.", I reply lovingly, stroking his hair to soothe him to sleep.