Phayo and MingKit's big moment

Beam's P.O.V ~

From an outsider's perspective, even a stranger can see that Phana is so deep in love with Wayo that they could be with the dinosaurs at the centre of the earth, same as Kit and Ming but less sweet. They show their love in caring for each other and occasional hickies that we all know mean another way of taking care of each other. Wayo now has a permanent residence with Phana and they are looking for a bigger home suitable to build a family in, by adopting of course, as not even biology will stop them fulfilling their dream of a happy family.

Kit has finally asked Ming to move in with him and they are just staying put, deciding to bask in each others company a bit longer before they consider the imminent future. Unlike Wayo and Phana who have both had plans for years, Kit and Ming do not and are a more accurate depiction of young lovers than the prematurely old men we fondly call PhaYo. Forth and I haven't said much about our two year relationship, but since our friends come out, we revealed that we are actually engaged since last year and currently live together.

A few weeks ago Pha dropped the idea of going to London to get a triple civil marriage, and I had to agree, since Thailand sadly still does not permit legal ceremonies for gay couples and it's important to me to officially marry Forth. When I checked the venue he suggested, The Royal Pavilion, I feel head over heels in love with the idea of a legal marriage ceremony and a venue that no one else has been to, let alone promise their lives to their loved ones. I gives a sense of normalcy to our otherwise unique relationship, to have wedding pictures at a beautiful venue while we stare into each others eyes, and have framed pictures of our immortalised love in the halls of the happy home we bought after the engagement.

Poor Yo remains clueless to the whole scheme, wondering why Phana asked him to request his annual leave in two weeks time without an explanation why to take that specific period off. Pha, Ming and I have already finalised all the arrangements for the wedding and mr money pants Kongthanin has paid for the luxury wedding package and only the best accommodation for his Wayo while we are there. Meanwhile we join then in the same hotel and cry inside at the bills that we can all afford but unlike the big spender PhaYo couple, don't usually spend at one time. He also plans to throw an engagement dinner slash party at SOTUS restaurant, to surprise his shorty and complete little Yo's list of dreams that happen to include having the musically ungifted Pha serenade him.

"Beam-ah, when I look at Phana and Wayo, and Ming and Kit, all going forward in life with the ones they want to spend eternity with, it reminds me of how we were two years ago, and what we are to become. I honestly don't care where we end up in the future, as long as you are with me.", Forth whisperers lovingly. He lets me lean on his shoulder and lazily wraps his arm around my waist as we watch Phana and Ming pick their rings. Phana keeps the cheesy Ying and Yang theme as he has with all of their couple items, even the pajamas, it's embarrassing sometimes, selecting a set of gold bands set with pieces of white jade and obsidian appropriately, with embedded diamonds to add that pizzaz as Phana reasons when we see him swipe his credit card to pay. Thankfully, Ming choses a simpler set of white gold bands set with a middle centred princess cut diamond to save the idea that this whole arrangement is kind of humble, despite what it looks like when Pha drapes Yo in jewlery and designer clothes.